Greg Robinson Ot Auburn... Dude Is A Battleship

HASHBROWN3

Just watched film against Alabama and Missouri (#73)... Just complete domination.

This joker is 320, mean, incredibly athletic and strong as an ox.

I would gladly take a young stud like this. He is an absolute mauler in the run game and we can plug him in at G or RT right now and keep an eye on Baker...

Edited by HASHBROWN3

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could start on either side. But I'd put him at LT, have Holmes play RT. I'd also cut Baker on June 1st so that his cap hit didn't affect the 2014 season.

I am worried about Bakers back. I hear it ain't real promising. If this is the case, dump him, grab a guy like Robinson in the first and another stud in FA, and somehow make a move to come back and get a stud like Aaron Donald from Pittsburg.

I am worried about Bakers back. I hear it ain't real promising. If this is the case, dump him, grab a guy like Robinson in the first and another stud in FA, and somehow make a move to come back and get a stud like Aaron Donald from Pittsburg.

Could probably move down a few spots and still get Robinson, pick up another second. Robinson LT, sign Roger Saffold RT cut Baker and let Holmes be the swing. Then in the second Hageman could very well be there top of the round, get him and Michael Sam with the other second. Gabe Jackson may be there at our 3rd pick, and then go best RB available in the 4th.

Could probably move down a few spots and still get Robinson, pick up another second. Robinson LT, sign Roger Saffold RT cut Baker and let Holmes be the swing. Then in the second Hageman could very well be there top of the round, get him and Michael Sam with the other second. Gabe Jackson may be there at our 3rd pick, and then go best RB available in the 4th.

Unrealistic to think that all of that would happen but I would be on board with that on anyday that ended in y.

Um, wow. That kid might need a little work on pass block but his run blocking is INSAIN! That was impressive. He has that hicup step and great getoff. Plus his hands "punch" to gain the momentum advantage. He knows how to maximize his assets. I'm tired of seeing these big dudes that you just pray will stay in front of the pass rush, or lay down in front of it or something. It'd be great to get a big man that can move like that.

Um, wow. That kid might need a little work on pass block but his run blocking is INSAIN! That was impressive. He has that hicup step and great getoff. Plus his hands "punch" to gain the momentum advantage. He knows how to maximize his assets. I'm tired of seeing these big dudes that you just pray will stay in front of the pass rush, or lay down in front of it or something. It'd be great to get a big man that can move like that.

Right on, he can knock the **** out of some folks with that hand punch. He just launches people.

I support this thread and would be ok taking Robinson if Clowney were off the board. I'm inclined to go DL in 1st round, OL in FA.

However, I'm sure TD would rather move up to get the Senior team captain in Matthews.

Yeah, LOL @ grabbing the Sr.team captain... Thats getting old ain't it? I want a nasty mauler like right now.