So Falcons Fans?who Yah Got Now The Playoffs Have Started

PLAYOFFS  

85 members have voted

1. 1. WHO ARE YOU PULLING FOR THIS WILDCARD WEEKEND?

2. 2. WHO ARE YOU PULLING FOR IN THE PLAYOFFS AS A WHOLE?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna see Andy Dalton and Nick Foles go toe to toe in the SB.I just think it would be intresting to see the 2 QBs who were overlooked in the draft an somewhat overlooked today hoist there team to the big dance!!!That an I like AJ Green vs Brandon Boykin matchup 2 former UGA players in the SB i just wanna see who would own who?

I wanna see Andy Dalton and Nick Foles go toe to toe in the SB.I just think it would be intresting to see the 2 QBs who were overlooked in the draft an somewhat overlooked today hoist there team to the big dance!!!That an I like AJ Green vs Brandon Boykin matchup 2 former UGA players in the SB i just wanna see who would own who?

aj green is the best receiver in the game not named megatron. i think he will get off.

Exactly. People in Big 10 country ask me about that all the time, and I remind them that I didn't go to an SEC school. No matter what, your enemy should always be your enemy, and especially when they're in a big game! Funny stuff!

It's Ala don't forget. You know 90% of the residents don't own shoes. ph34r.png