So Falcons Fans?who Yah Got Now The Playoffs Have Started

Dirtybird#11

PLAYOFFS  

85 members have voted

1. 1. WHO ARE YOU PULLING FOR THIS WILDCARD WEEKEND?

2. 2. WHO ARE YOU PULLING FOR IN THE PLAYOFFS AS A WHOLE?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a good chance Vick gets a ring before Ryan as many predicted.

haha, you praise a guy who gets benched and has never amounted to anything in the NFL. I would love to know how much Chip Kelly had to dumb down his offense just for Vick. (You take ball from center, hand ball to McCoy, get out McCoy way, him score TD, you do good job)

haha, you praise a guy who gets benched and has never amounted to anything in the NFL. I would love to know how much Chip Kelly had to dumb down his offense just for Vick. (You take ball from center, hand ball to McCoy, get out McCoy way, him score TD, you do good job)

who praised Vick? You ladies are sensitive.

Pulling for the Hawks and the Chiefs.

Hawks because the Aint's, 9'ers, and Eagles annoy me, and i'm still not over the GB playoff game a few years back. Plus they're the best team and are fun to watch.

And Chiefs because i dunno, they have a great team and deserve to win one. Alex Smith winning a SB before Kaep would be awesome as well.

you did as if sitting on a bench because he is not good enough to start is a huge accomplishment.

maybe you jumped to that conclusion. Nothing I said praised Vick. He has a chance to get a ring this year. So what. Dont get your Matty melt underoos in a wad if I point out that people on this board predicted that.

maybe you jumped to that conclusion. Nothing I said praised Vick. He has a chance to get a ring this year. So what. Dont get your Matty melt underoos in a wad if I point out that people on this board predicted that.

Still not impressive to get one on the bench. Anyone who would think Vick would win a ring as the starter got dropped on their head. His only chance to get a ring is on the bench. When you correctly predict that scenario give yourself a pat on the back.