I Just Got My Season Ticket Renewal Request From The Falcons!

Falconwhit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got excited about the renewal price being lower next year...until I realized it was for 9 home games ph34r.png

actually that does shock me. I would have expected the prices to remain exactly the same in the hopes that nobody would notice that the price per game went up, then in 2015 there would be a bump in price & the Falcons would have said there was no change from 2014, just that there was an additional home game in 2015.

Looks like Playoff games are going to be blacked out locally because they are not sold out...The 49ers vs Greenbay in Lambeau ? not sold out????

they are blaming it on the economy and lower standard of play overall in the NFL. People cant afford it.

if they would stop charging $100-$500 a ticket more people would go. It is impossible to make a game a family outing. Heck even here in Boise if I wanted to take my wife and kid to a football game it would be about a $200 night. Or I can just stay at home have a few friends over and order a pizza and get a case of beer for $30-$50

Looks like Playoff games are going to be blacked out locally because they are not sold out...The 49ers vs Greenbay in Lambeau ? not sold out????

they are blaming it on the economy and lower standard of play overall in the NFL. People cant afford it.

Yeah, apparently the economy is still bad but the NFL doesn't realize it.

Yeah, apparently the economy is still bad but the NFL doesn't realize it.

That's a scapegoat. It's because no one wants to sit in that freezing *** temperature and watch a football game when they can sit home warm for free and watch it with beverages of their choice and food. The TV experience for football is better to a lot of people.

Not even one week has gone by and they're asking us to pony up already. Geez, can they give us some time to mourn pls? Anyone here not renewing?

I didn't renew last this past year. Just had a bad feeling after their off season moves and lack of attention to the DL & OL.

the price for a ticket, especially a good seat one is kind of ridiculos. In 20 below weather, yeah I'd consider watching from the couch too.