Who Impressed You In Their Bowl Game And Why?

The O.D.B

I was very impressed with

Trent Murphy: When he's on the line his pass rush skills are amazing and he's got the non-stop motor. He reminded me of a bigger stronger Kroy.

David Yankey: Looked reallly good and powerful

C. Richardson: He got beat on pass blocking at least once that I saw but, he's a bulldozer in the run game.

Josh Mauro (stanford) He's kind of slow and I'm not sure where he'd fit in either a 3/4 or 4/3 in the nfl but, he's in on allot of stops.

I was very impressed with

Trent Murphy: When he's on the line his pass rush skills are amazing and he's got the non-stop motor. He reminded me of a bigger stronger Kroy.

David Yankey: Looked reallly good and powerful

C. Richardson: He got beat on pass blocking at least once that I saw but, he's a bulldozer in the run game.

Josh Mauro (stanford) He's kind of slow and I'm not sure where he'd fit in either a 3/4 or 4/3 in the nfl but, he's in on allot of stops.

I thought Richardson looked like a bulldozer against Central Florida. He's definitely better at run blocking than pass blocking but he is adequate pass blocker.

I watched most of the Stanford/Mich. State game and I did not notice a lot of good blocking by Yankey - especially short yardage. But I admit, I did not really scout Yankey closely in that game and had a bunch of kids running around.

Trent Murphy did look good - he definitely has NFL size and a great motor. He's a h3lluva college player - just wonder if he will translate as well to the pros where he dominates or does he just become an average pro D-End - that is my only question on him.