Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JulioisCoolio

Bucs Hire Lovie Smith

111 posts in this topic

Coaches build playbooks around players, if Lovie feels the need to incorporate special coverages for Revis he will.

Lovie Smith is a VERY intelligent coach and SHOULD be coaching for us, not a Rival.

Yall are about to piss me off with all this sarcasm, we're having a serious conversation and some of yall keep saying stupid stuff.

we've won the NFC South and still been in the NFC South race...so have the Saints. the first to last thing ended with us in 09...or was it last to first?...if so it ended with us/Tampa in 2010

While the streak is gone, the tradition is still alive and well and happened again this year (but it was a given if the Falcons didn't win it). It's last to first.

No. I am counting us out. Carolina, Tampa and New Orleans are all better teams then us.

Oh, I see... well, it's an even year, which we always do good on, so I think you'll be wrong.

Yall some scared mofos. Lovie aint even got off the plane yet and yall boys are already shaking in your boots. We just played two of the best defenses in the league and went toe to toe with them and should have won both games. And that was in an injury plagued year. And guess what? Both of em have better offenses than the Sucs. I still aint scared.

Pacific_Falcon and Bawse like this

Yall some scared mofos. Lovie aint even got off the plane yet and yall boys are already shaking in your boots. We just played two of the best defenses in the league and went toe to toe with them and should have won both games. And that was in an injury plagued year. And guess what? Both of em have better offenses than the Sucs. I still aint scared.

Youre gazoo tough bro

DurtyBurdz155 likes this

Any one who is scared about this hire needs to gtfo. The NFC South as a division is going to be very strong next season, though.

Youre gazoo tough bro

I bet if I go pull up the @SF prediction thread you were one of the clowns saying we had no fkn chance and should probably just forfeit the dam game. We had them on the ropes until Harry fkn Bumbles got involved. Same with the Panties. After nine sacks we're driving down the field, 30 yards from a winning field goal, then 3,000 Pantie fans scare Hawley into a phantom hut hut snap. I'm sure you were hiding under a dam pillow somewhere. Yall boys are weak cowards and I'm just so glad you aint on the roster. Lovie don't scare me. Clowney either. RTFU mofos.
1989Fan and Trufant Island like this

I bet if I go pull up the @SF prediction thread you were one of the clowns saying we had no fkn chance and should probably just forfeit the dam game. We had them on the ropes until Harry fkn Bumbles got involved. Same with the Panties. After nine sacks we're driving down the field, 30 yards from a winning field goal, then 3,000 Pantie fans scare Hawley into a phantom hut hut snap. I'm sure you were hiding under a dam pillow somewhere. Yall boys are weak cowards and I'm just so glad you aint on the roster. Lovie don't scare me. Clowney either. RTFU mofos.

Internet basazz over here folks. He's not scared of a game he watches!

Trufant Island likes this

Lovie Smith will install a Tampa-2 4-3. Revis does not fit that defense by any stretch since his bread and butter is press man.

I was about to say this Lovie has always worked with great front 7s in most cases the Bears being case in point.

But cover 2 blow's.

had them on the ropes with a 4 point deficit :lol: you clowning right now

I remember when we played down to our opponents too...we had close games with the Browns, next year the Browns still sucked :lol:

I was about to say this Lovie has always worked with great front 7s in most cases the Bears being case in point.

But cover 2 blow's.

when you can't get a rush with your front 4

Well he couldn't win the big one with all the talent on the Bears so I don't see any different with Tampa. I ain't worried about nothing.

Well he couldn't win the big one with all the talent on the Bears so I don't see any different with Tampa. I ain't worried about nothing.

They also had an oline that was skeptical, and two of the best qbs in the game. how sure are we that had nothing to do with it

Ps as long as he does what smitty does and have winning seasons we will only be able to beat him 15 of 43 tries or 30%

They also had an oline that was skeptical, and two of the best qbs in the game. how sure are we that had nothing to do with it

how come lovie gets a pass from you but mike smith doesnt? im not disagreeing with you, i think smitty needs to improve his time management skills, change his offensive mindset when we have a lead, etc. etc. etc....

however, being from chicago, i have been exposed to lovie smith quite a bit, and im curious why you are okay with giving him a pass, but not mike smith?

and fyi, up until the 2011-2012 seasons when management tried to pinch pennies on the oline, the bears actually had a very good oline led by olin kreutz.

i agree. we had a terrible record, but we were pretty close in a majority of our games. we had a few blowouts midseason when we were being hit really hard by injuries and you could just see that morale was low; however, overall we didnt get blown out as often as you would expect for a 4-12 team. if we fix our issues on the lines, we could be alight next season

Lovie Smith is a man. He's represents what's good about football. I could tell you he would not have a Josh Freeman on his roster that's for sure. I think Cutler ends up in Tampa.

had them on the ropes with a 4 point deficit laugh.png you clowning right now

I remember when we played down to our opponents too...we had close games with the Browns, next year the Browns still sucked laugh.png

What? We were down three at the SF 11 yard line with a first down and 1:31 on the clock. Primed to milk the clock and score the game winning TD. At a bare minimum we run the clock down, kick a FG and force an overtime. And this was in a road game against a team that needed the win to secure a playoff berth. They were playing the last game in their home stadium with a rabid crowd behind them.

Against the Panties we were down one point with a first down at our 43 yard line with 31 seconds left. All we needed was 25 yards to get into Matt Bryant's range for a game winning field goal. This was after our putrid Dimi Oline got our QB hammered nine times.

Like I mentioned earlier, this was against the #2 and #3 scoring defenses. Both of whom have better offenses than TB. In a season where we are missing four starters on offense and three on defense. I know you're scared but I aint.