Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JulioisCoolio

Bucs Hire Lovie Smith

111 posts in this topic

Well he couldn't win the big one with all the talent on the Bears so I don't see any different with Tampa. I ain't worried about nothing.

Division just got tougher. Considering that the Sucs have bonafide stars thru all levels of their defense Lovie will do wonders with their personnel, add a guy like Clowney to the mix, we could be in a world of chit if TD does not seriously upgrade the O line. I don't like it. Their offense is a different story LOL.

Not scared. Only five of Lovie's nine seasons in CHI were winning seasons. We went 2-2 against him.

a good portion of those losing seasons had Cutler doing 7-step dropbacks with a line that could compete with ours in suckage

I expect a top 5 defense this year...Bucs will be a tough team.

a good portion of those losing seasons had Cutler doing 7-step dropbacks with a line that could compete with ours in suckage

I expect a top 5 defense this year...Bucs will be a tough team.

Meh. The Bears consistently had good to great defenses with Smith but they rarely amounted to much anyway. I don't see that changing in Tampa.

This is not good. He'll have a good core of defensive players and will likely solidify them into a top defense.

Not like he has Urlacher, Briggs, and Peppers.

No, now he has Mccoy, David and Revis.

But lets keep underestimating the Bucs, especially their defense.

Once again great wisdom from the Coolio. Don't get how these boyz think we are sooo much better than them right now.

bossFALCON™ likes this