Ucf Vs Baylor

AF89

UCF right down the field for a TD and an early 7-0 lead.

As far as the draft goes my 3 favorite QB's in this draft in order are Aaron Murray, Teddy Bridgewater and Blake Bortles. Bortles just has to commit to the draft.

If Manzel and Hundley have good workouts I think we might be in business to steal someone we weren't supposed to get.

UCF's defense forces a 3 and out on Baylor's opening possession.

If Manzel and Hundley have good workouts I think we might be in business to steal someone we weren't supposed to get.

Hundley has a ton of skill and I really like him but I think it would be best if he stayed for his Senior year and improved himself some more. He's still got plenty to work on.

Didn't expect this.

I was shocked when I saw the spread. I know Baylor averages a billion yards and points but this is a really solid UCF team. Figured they could run on Baylor and the defense is good enough they should get a few stops.

I gambled big today on Mich St and UCF and so far it's paying off.

I was shocked when I saw the spread. I know Baylor averages a billion yards and points but this is a really solid UCF team.

UCF is a great team that gets slighted because of their conference. They didn't beat Louisville and Penn State on the road by accident and take South Carolina right to the wire by accident.

I live here in Orlando ( originally from savannah) and all I hear form the UCF fans is that they should have beaten SC and be talking about moving to a new conference.

I definitely think the ACC should take a long hard look at them. I think they would be an improvement over losing Maryland to the Big Ten. I see can't believe Rutgers and Maryland will be in the Big Ten next year. Both are going to get crushed.

I have to say starting with RG3 its amazing the type of atheletes this Baylor offense is starting to produce considering what a smaller non acomplished program they were. Shows you the depth of high school talent in these two states.