My Attempt At A Full First Round Mock

atlGM

I know of people will disagree with where I have the playoff teams falling but its my mock for today so take it for what it is.

As far as the falcons pick I think regardless of who we pick up on defense in free agency if clowney is there we take him for value alone. But realisticly barring a trade up which I dont want I dont see us landing him.

So here you go have at it.

1. Texans- Bridgewater QB

2. Rams- Matthews OT

3. Jaguars- Blake Bortles QB

4. Browns- Manzel QB

5. Raiders- Clowney DE

6. Falcons- Kouandigo OT

7. Bucs- Anthony barr OLB/DE

8. Vikings- Brett Hundley QB

9. Buffalo- Eric Ebron TE

10. Lions- Justin gilbert CB

11. Titans- Ha Ha Clinton Dix S

12. Giants- C J Mosley OLB/ILB

13. Rams- Mike evans WR

14. Bears- Rasheed hageman DT

15. Steelers- Khalil Mack OLB/DE

16- Ravens- Cameron Erving OT

17- Cowbows- Vic beasely DE/OLB

18- Jets- Sammy watkins WR

19- Dolphins- Taylor Lewen OT

20- Cardinals- Greg robinson OT/OG

21- Chargers- David Yankey OG

22- Saints- louis nix III NT

23- 49ers- Marqise lee WR

24- Browns- Cedric Ogbuehi OT/OG

25- Packers- Jace Amaro TE

26- Eagles- stephon tuitt DE/ DT

27- Patriots- Zach martin OG/OT

28- Broncos- Darkese dennard CB

29- Chiefs- shayne skov ILB

30- Panthers- Kelvin Benjamin WR

31- Seahawks- Cryil Richardson OG

32- Bengals- Ifo Ekpre- Olomu CB

Edited by atlGM

Too high at six for him.

I think he and mattews are pretty equal. I think mattews is a little more are athlrtic and better at pulling in the run game. But I think kouadigo gets more push and is stonger at the point. By the time the draft gets here I think his stock will rise similar to fishers last year.

Kouandijo is a late 1st at best. this is a horrible pick. Khalil Mack is a much better one.

i love mack but im starting to think free agency might be our best option at fixing the pass rush.

If you watch some of the tape on kouandigo you will see a LT with quich feet and elite strength in the run game. He did give up more penalties then some of the top guys but he is in no way a bottom half of the first type of guy. As the draft gets closer I thin, you will see him on the rise in many outlets. Right now cbs sports has him at 6 on there big board.

Edited by atlGM

I think he and mattews are pretty equal. I think mattews is a little more are athlrtic and better at pulling in the run game. But I think kouadigo gets more push and is stonger at the point. By the time the draft gets here I think his stock will rise similar to fishers last year.

I prefer Kouandjio to Matthews

People said the same stupid crap about DJ Fluker last year how he is a later first rounder and blah blah blah.

It won't happen. He will be a top 10 pick when it's all said and done

People said the same stupid crap about DJ Fluker last year how he is a later first rounder and blah blah blah.

I'll take the proven bloodlines, thanks. Every single member of that family has been a **** good football player and for a long time too.

Yea I think matthews is good but for our power run scheme kouandigo is the better fit. He is just a mammoth of a lineman something we are lacking in. He also play thru the whistle something you can't teach

I'll take the proven bloodlines, thanks. Every single member of that family has been a **** good football player and for a long time too.

no doubt he will be a good player but so will many of the OT's coming out this year. Don't think there is as much seperation in the top 4 OT prospects as has been projected so far. Edited by atlGM

I'm not even saying Matthews will be the best of the bunch, but he has the least bust potential of the bunch.

I can feel that. But out of the top 4-5 prospects I think mattews koundigo and erving will make it for sure. Heck even the RT for A & M looks **** good. I think this year is pretty deep.

None of the top OTs in this draft are worth the #6 overall. If we want to go OT in the first we need to trade down instead of reaching.

You may or may not be right about that talent wise. I have to see more tape. But I guarantee you that you aren't trading down and getting a top LT. 2 of them will go top ten

Plenty of big boards have Matthews as their #1 overall rated prospect.

He's probably the most NFL ready player at a high value position, and he is the son of a guy who a lot of people consider the GOAT LT. It's not surprising that he would be at or near the top of a lot of boards. I think he is a high floor/low ceiling type player though, and wouldn't use the #6 overall on him.

He's probably the most NFL ready player at a high value position, and he is the son of a guy who a lot of people consider the GOAT LT. It's not surprising that he would be at or near the top of a lot of boards. I think he is a high floor/low ceiling type player though, and wouldn't use the #6 overall on him.

very well said

I think a 3rd probably.

I have a feeling that is where we are going and we will pick Clowney

definitely a possibility. But we would have to hit home runs in free agency for me to agree with this. Because we still would need at minimum a OG OT and DT that can make an immediate impact.