Report: Browns Want To Talk To Malzahn

Unknøwn

I don't think the Browns job is that bad of a job although it throws up major red flags when they fire a guy after just 1 year. Browns have a lot of talent to work with, especially on defense. But they're not devoled of offensive players either. Their OL is very good if they keep Alex Mack and they have some decent receivers. Just need a QB.

If I were ranking the NFL jobs that were available I would go

1. Texans

2. Lions

3. Vikings

4. Browns

5. Bucs

6. Redskins

I honestly don't know why anyone would take Dan Synder's money. Guy is a complete jerk to work with according to everyone who has ever done it. He mircomanges everything and doesn't let the football people do their jobs without butting in.

it wasn't even a full year.. it was 352 days..

Just absolutely ridiculous. Apparently the Browns new owner and GM didn't interview the guy before they hired him or he turned out to be a completely different person than the guy they thought they were getting. Definitely don't justify firing him based on the play on the field after just 1 year.

Just absolutely ridiculous. Apparently the Browns new owner and GM didn't interview the guy before they hired him or he turned out to be a completely different person than the guy they thought they were getting. Definitely don't justify firing him based on the play on the field after just 1 year.

if you haven't heard the q&a at the press conference you should.. it's awesome.

if you haven't heard the q&a at the press conference you should.. it's awesome.

No I haven't. I'm going to have to look for that.

Browns just hired Jim Schwartz as their D Coordinator. Either they have someone already lined up and are waiting for their season to end or they are even more disorganized as a franchize then previously though.

Wow. Now that's just odd.

If the Browns can get Manziel/Bortles, Carlos Hyde, and Jordan Matthews in this draft...they'll be on their way

Bortles, Hyde and Matthews would be a heIl of a draft. Like I said before they already have a lot of talent to work with there. The Browns aren't far off from being a major player in the AFC especially as weak as the AFC is overall. AFC is top heavy with the Patriots, Bengals, Colts and Broncos but after that it's wide open. I'm not ready to put the Chiefs in that group yet because this is just 1 year of them having success.

Bortles, Hyde and Matthews would be a heIl of a draft. Like I said before they already have a lot of talent to work with there. The Browns aren't far off from being a major player in the AFC especially as weak as the AFC is overall. AFC is top heavy with the Patriots, Bengals, Colts and Broncos but after that it's wide open. I'm not ready to put the Chiefs in that group yet because this is just 1 year of them having success.

Dude the chiefs are loaded with talent. And the browns are run by poop flung by a monkey at the San Francisco Zoo in 1998.

Dude the chiefs are loaded with talent. And the browns are run by poop flung by a monkey at the San Francisco Zoo in 1998.

Yes I'm well aware of all the talent the Chiefs have but this is the 1st year they've won with that talent. Let's see them have 2 winning seasons with that talent before we crown them among the top teams in the AFC.

Yes I'm well aware of all the talent the Chiefs have but this is the 1st year they've won with that talent. Let's see them have 2 winning seasons with that talent before we crown them among the top teams in the AFC.

let's also see them win in the playoffs.

alex smith is a capable qb i am not sold on the chiefs yet either.

i am also not sold on the colts. they are decent but that defense is horrible at times.

Agreed but the Colts have won some big games this year.

colts had horrible losses to the rams (38-8)---cardinals (40-11)---barely beat the worst team in the nfl coming out of the bye in the texans (27-24)----and lost to the bengals (42-28).

yes they beat the seahawks but to me the losses to the rams and cardinals far outweigh that win.

Luck is good to great, but not elite yet.

in my opinion the chiefs are further along in development than the colts.

colts had horrible losses to the rams (38-8)---cardinals (40-11)---barely beat the worst team in the nfl coming out of the bye in the texans (27-24)----and lost to the bengals (42-28).

yes they beat the seahawks but to me the losses to the rams and cardinals far outweigh that win.

Luck is good to great, but not elite yet.

in my opinion the chiefs are further along in development than the colts.

The Cardinals are a good team. They beat the Seahawks in Seattle. Also the Colts beat the Broncos. But the Colts have now made the playoffs 2 years in a row. Let's see the Chiefs make the playoffs 2 years in a row before we put them in the upper class of the AFC. Let's see them beat a good team. The only time they played good teams this season they lost.

As far as this game goes I have no idea who will win. I'm leaning slightly towards the Colts since they are home and beat the Chiefs just a couple weeks ago on the road.