Johnny Football........

trucking

Knowing Dimitroff, what I am about to say probably won't happen anyway but if JAKE MATTHEWS is not there when we make our selection, I wanna take his teammate Johnny Manziel. I was impress with this kid last season so this isn't something that just popped it my head. It's rare to have an opportunity to draft a kid of his caliber and probably never again. There is only 1 nfl qb that comes close to Manziel's size and skill set and that qb led his team to 3 super bowl appearances.....his name is Fran Tarkenton. I don't have much confidence in Dimitroff when comes to building a dominating OL/DL which makes more sense to draft Manziel if he happens to be there when we make our selection. What say you?post-189579-0-24654400-1388585989_thumb.

He will wind up hurt, just like all of the other "athletic" QBs that come into the league, the exception being Newton.

He may even have an awesome rookie year but then the other teams will have a year of pro film on him,

Its almost like we have seen this before.

yeah Matt "check down"Ryan is unfortunately locked up for quite some time. If next year we blow ballsaqz then Id take Mariota - kidd has skills. just saying..

Nope.. 5 more years at least. I'm actually betting on 8-10 more.

Why that is so hard to accept here is beyond me.

yeah Matt "check down"Ryan is unfortunately locked up for quite some time. If next year we blow ballsaqz then Id take Mariota - kidd has skills. just saying..

Matt checks down due to his line being sorry. Fix the line isn't that more simle than wasting a first round pick on a player that won't immediately help the team?

Johnny Manziel plays like a man!

If you got hit as often and as hard as Ryan did this year you'd be starring in a stage production of "The V.agina Monologues."

Cam was a gamble paying off well. Kapernick - she is playing well and is not hurt. Vick is old, but in his prime- highlight after highlight.

I must watch a different NFL. All those guys suck. Take away thr legs and their basically mindless retards.

Wilson, young, Luck, could and can play in the pocket.

You try taking a 5 step drop back and launching the ball down field with accuracy while you've got the worst offensive line in the NFL and your best receiver is a check-down machine (TG).

Our offense had to use quick routes and checkdowns because anything else would have resulted in Ryan getting killed.

I must watch a different NFL. All those guys suck. Take away thr legs and their basically mindless *******.

Wilson, young, Luck, could and can play in the pocket.

Pretty much this.

Also name the quarterbacks who have Rings that were not effective pocket passers.