Billy Turner Ot Nd State

first off, No, Greg Robinson is the best tackle in this draft, if he declares. second, that's for the vid, I've been wanting to get a look at this guy for a while. I like what I see. the only negative I see in the vid is he gets a little lazy on his stance about every 10 plays, not horrible though almost not noticeable. Love his run blocking, dude is powerful. wouldn't mind him at all.

Very nice find OP he is very athletic and I like that he finishes blocks off when blocking for the run he takes his man to the deck can block in space.

Pass pro is nice to look at as well didn't really see him have to anchor against a bull rush but out side of that foot and hand movement are very good.

He looks like he will be a quick riser. He will be a 2nd round pick before its all said and done.

Before last years draft, Alford was being touted as a fourth rounder, possibly a third depending on how many DBs were chosen ahead of him. We took him in the 2nd.

We took Holmes in the third when a lot of analyst said, 5th or 6th rounder.

Who knows where Turner goes?

Good find. Guy looks ALOT better than Matthews to me. He maintains his blocks and his run blocking is a thing of beauty. He pushes his guys all the way back to the Safeties LOL. Fun to watch. I'm curious how he would do against some of the highly touted Dlinemen in the draft. Only time will tell on any of these guys but he seems like a diamond in the rough there.

Im not so sure. There are plenty of good tackles in this years draft and a lot can happen between now and the draft. He could go anywhere from the 2nd to the 4th.

It wouldn't shock me if he went in the first. His hand usage and punch is awesome. His feet are some of the quickest I've seen. Dude's a real player. And him going to the Senior Bowl makes me think ATL could fall in love with him at LT.

It wouldn't shock me if he went in the first. His hand usage and punch is awesome. His feet are some of the quickest I've seen. Dude's a real player. And him going to the Senior Bowl makes me think ATL could fall in love with him at LT.

I agree the tape looks great but he'll always have that inferior level of competition tag. The senior bowl will make or break his draft stock.

He dominates his competition at that level. But looked great against the good competition they saw him play.

How's his strength? The only negative I saw was a but upright at times, but that's coach able as he looks plenty athletic. I'm not over ally familiar with their offense, so I'm not sure how complex or pro like it is so hard for me to judge other than scouting reports.

To OP if Matthews is there at our pick! I doubt we pas unless Clowney is there as well. But that said in a year or so when bakers contract gets less dead money well need a rt and lt not just one side.so it certainly doesn't hurt to get another OT in mid rounds if Holmes ain't the answer. I for one am not as impressed with Schraeder

Btw scouting reports on him seem to think he can also move inside http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/24398194/nfl-draft-fcs-prospects-turner-and-west-shine-on-big-stage