Anyone Smell That?

Da Bird is Da Word

It's the smell of one-and-donesies in the air! Who's it gonna be?

My vote is the CAROLINA PANTHERS.

Saints beat Eagles but lose in divisional round

I completely disagree, if the Panthers defense can stand up the way it has the last 3/4 of the season, aside from their game in New Orleans, I can see them getting to at least the NFCCG.

I completely disagree, if the Panthers defense can stand up the way it has the last 3/4 of the season, aside from their game in New Orleans, I can see them getting to at least the NFCCG.

I agree. There are quit capable of beating the Seahawks and the 12th man. The Saints can do it also after facing it already.

Well, 4 out of the 8 teams this weekend will be one and done. There is no question about that. And it's possible (not probable) that 4 teams the next weekend will be one and done as well.

This, for me will be the hardest weekend to predict which teams will fall in the one and done as every team who made it is dangerous. The Saints road woes make it easy for people to pick, and the fact that the Chargers backed in make them easy to pick. But in my mind, both of these teams are dangerous and shouldn't be overlooked.

This will be a fun wildcard weekend.

I've almost forgot what a real playoff game felt like it's been so long. Granted essentially all of our games this season were "must win" after starting off 1-3 and the top NFC teams starting out strong. It seems like pretty much every game since the 49ers game has been a playoff-type game for us. Or heII, maybe even the first Bucs game since it was about that time when we started to realize that maybe we were for real and pretty much had to win out or, at the very worst. lose only 2 more games.

Still nervous though... just glad we made it more than anything.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

I've almost forgot what a real playoff game felt like it's been so long. Granted essentially all of our games this season were "must win" after starting off 1-3 and the top NFC teams starting out strong. It seems like pretty much every game since the 49ers game has been a playoff-type game for us. Or heII, maybe even the first Bucs game since it was about that time when we started to realize that maybe we were for real and pretty much had to win out or, at the very worst. lose only 2 more games.

Still nervous though... just glad we made it more than anything.

Yeah the nerves get bad cause its really lose and go home.

I can't believe football is almost over.

It'll be a long 8 months again. Lol

I hardly ever even make threads. You can't take a little friendly smack talk without making a fool of yourself.

So you taking about 1 and done being a Falcon fan isn't making a fool of yourself?? Have you been a fan of the Falcons the last 5 years??

1and done!! Lol!!

Saints aren't built to play on road or outdoors. They're ripe for a one and done. Panthers win at least one game, but probably two.

If the Panthers win two that puts them in the SB. I just don't see them traveling to Seattle and beating them on the road. Carolina and Cam in particular will get some much needed PO experience though.