Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

2014 Imd Game

1,284 posts in this topic

Again, if anyone is looking to grab the #2 overall pick, St. Louis is willing to listen. Don't let that talent you are looking for slip out of your hands!

The Seahawks are looking for the following compensation on players on the trade block

RB - Robert Turbin - 3rd round pick

OG - James Carpenter - 4th round pick

TE - Zach Miller - 5th round pick

WR - Sidney Rice - 6th round pick

Other offers will be considered.

from my understanding, you can renegotiate their contracts(will double check with Robb before finalizing any deal)

Turbin's worth a 3rd? ****, I can probably get a first for Arian Foster then! Who's buying?

Turbin's worth a 3rd? ****, I can probably get a first for Arian Foster then! Who's buying?

Chris Ivory was worth a 3rd, I think they are similar backs. I dont have a 3rd round pick and fairly deep at RB. if no one is interested he is not a bad player to have.

Chris Ivory was worth a 3rd, I think they are similar backs. I dont have a 3rd round pick and fairly deep at RB. if no one is interested he is not a bad player to have.

Definitely not. I had been asking around about Foster and no one seemed to even want him for a third.

Eagles are looking to get draft picks in 5-7 round. Sitting at #22 willing to package players and trade back.

Offensive Line

76 Allen Barbre LG

79 Todd Herremans RT

62 Jason Kelce C

67 Dennis Kelly RT

69 Evan Mathis LG

60 David Molk C

71 Jason Peters LT

64 Matt Tobin LT

61 Julian Vandervelde C

Defensive Line

93 Brandon Bair DE

91 Fletcher Cox DE

75 Vinny Curry DE

73 Joe Kruger DE

96 Bennie Logan NT

77 Damion Square NT

Linebackers

98 Connor Barwin LOLB

58 Trent Cole ROLB

53 Najee Goode LILB

55 Brandon Graham LOLB

95 Mychal Kendricks LILB

54 Jake Knott LILB

50 Casey Matthews RILB

59 DeMeco Ryans RILB

Secondary

21 Roc Carmichael RCB

23 Patrick Chung FS

24 Bradley Fletcher LCB

38 Keelan Johnson SS

31 Curtis Marsh RCB

its a bit concerning that theres still maybe half a dozen teams inactive almost one week in to the game. Any of the game admins try to message these people?

Fire sale in Buffalo. Everything must go.

Players, picks, you name it….. let's make a deal.

Ill give you Sam Baker for Cordy Glenn

As the first round of free agency comes to a close and GMs miss out on some of their targeted players, I'd like to extend the invitation to improve your teams via trade.

Here's a list of some of the guys I think could help other teams in various ways, but I welcome anyone to look over the Houston roster and contact me with any ideas about potential moves they'd like to make.

-Matt Schaub, QB

-Arian Foster, RB

-Owen Daniels, TE

-Danieal Manning, S

-Derek Newton, OT

-Brice McCain, CB

-T.J. Yates, QB

-Justin Tuggle, LB

wake me up when the draft starts - the rest of this game is stupid.

:(

I'm seeing this years version is a little different.SO, I'm guessing after just glancing over some threads, I'll need to find my thread where I posted bids.See if I was the only bidder, in which I claim & the others go modify my bids IF I chose to continue on after them, correct?If this is correct, do I need to make a new thread or just continue in the same thread w/ an update or something alongside to save room?PLMK asap, thanks.

I'm seeing this years version is a little different.SO, I'm guessing after just glancing over some threads, I'll need to find my thread where I posted bids.See if I was the only bidder, in which I claim & the others go modify my bids IF I chose to continue on after them, correct?If this is correct, do I need to make a new thread or just continue in the same thread w/ an update or something alongside to save room?PLMK asap, thanks.

Skim thru FA thread.

create a new post

Just for funsies, I'd hear offers for J.J. Watt. Just message me if you're interested in the services of the biggest name in defensive football today.

I'm accepting offers for the number 1 pick in the draft as well as the following players via message.

-J.J. Watt, DE

-Andre Johnson, WR

-Matt Schaub, QB

-Brooks Reed, LB

-Owen Daniels, TE

-Derek Newton, OT

-T.J. Yates, QB

-Brice McCain, CB

-Justin Tuggle, LB

It's 9am in Japan, time for Robb to stop pretending he's doing important stuff, stuffing his face with sushi, and putting food on the tables of all those slanty-eyed whores; we've got a game to play!!