Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

2014 Imd Game

1,284 posts in this topic

I been waiting for the IMD thread for 2 months never made the front page. Was going PM Rob last week but figured I'd wait til Super Bowl was over then I saw a poster talking bout his IDM team so I came here looking. If ANYONE doesn't want their team I'll gladly take over. Wanted the Falcons this year since. Seeing how I rebuilt the Seahawks last off season and they won the Super Bowl, I was gonna try my luck again. Hopefully Falcons GM doesn't wanna play anymore or maybe I can CO-GM like Scottie

This is my first year doing this. I'd be up for some help if you're interested. I hate to see people passionate about things not able to participate.

is this the topic where we can announce our RFA tenders, players on the trade block and franchise tag? or the rules one?

You can include your trading block on your team profile post, along with your Free Agents, Draft Picks, and Depth Chart.

You can include your trading block on your team profile post, along with your Free Agents, Draft Picks, and Depth Chart.

already did that, just wasnt sure if people actively check those lists/if you can post updates somewhere else.

already did that, just wasnt sure if people actively check those lists/if you can post updates somewhere else.

There should be a discussion thread which may end up being this one but people should get in the habit of checking that when they're wanting to make moves.

Once Robb gets the Free Agent thread posted then we will post official RFA Tenders and FA Bids in that thread.

There will also be an Approved Trade thread.

Once Robb gets the Free Agent thread posted then we will post official RFA Tenders and FA Bids in that thread.

There will also be an Approved Trade thread.

I approve of you trading your third pick to me for TJ Yates. ;)

I approve of you trading your third pick to me for TJ Yates. wink.png

Funny 'cuz i actually watched him play at Pope HS here in Marietta.

Now I WILL trade you my 3rd and Gabbert for your 1st.

Funny 'cuz i actually watched him play at Pope HS here in Marietta.

Now I WILL trade you my 3rd and Gabbert for your 1st.

I have as much interest in Gabbert as you do.

And that would be like saying Gabbert is worth the 21st overall pick. I think we all know that he's not worth a 3rd round pick even.

I've already got plenty of QBs that are about to get replaced haha. I believe you got my message though?

By the way.. Would anyone be in need of the services of QB Matt Schaub? I'm sure he could be had for cheap.

Update: I'd also be willing to enter RB Arian Foster into trade negotiations.

This is my first year doing this. I'd be up for some help if you're interested. I hate to see people passionate about things not able to participate.

You got a partner PM me

I wish we just did draft and not free agency....I don't know if I want to spend all this time on free agency.

You could give your team to B_Lo_Touchdowns for the free agency portion and then take it back over for the draft.

You could give your team to B_Lo_Touchdowns for the free agency portion and then take it back over for the draft.

This^^^^

just give me the game plan and I'll execute.

Would be cool if next year we could have our own forum for just the IMD rather than taking over the D/FA forum. Maybe make Robb the Mod for that forum only so he could pin things and delete them as needed. Just a thought.

Would be cool if next year we could have our own forum for just the IMD rather than taking over the D/FA forum. Maybe make Robb the Mod for that forum only so he could pin things and delete them as needed. Just a thought.

it would be even more dead than here lol

it would be even more dead than here lol

I don't think you'd see a change, really. It's all just a manner of how active the people that are playing are.

I don't think you'd see a change, really. It's all just a manner of how active the people that are playing are.

its already a bit concerning. game starts in less than a week, and 12 teams have yet to make a team page even, while only over half the ones that have one, have updated rosters and everything

its already a bit concerning. game starts in less than a week, and 12 teams have yet to make a team page even, while only over half the ones that have one, have updated rosters and everything

Yeah I think once the free agency period gets going you'll see an increase in activity. I'd also suggest that teams check their inbox several times a day if possible as messages are how GMs typically interact when trying to make deals.

I wonder if the forum structure can support subforums. If so, maybe the mods could create an IMD subform to the FA and Draft forum section. If not, I'd be willing to work with Robb on developing a separate website for next year...

Or put me in charge of trades, and FA signings. Won't be any off them BS trades or signings this year.

Dang, sorry you missed it. The teams went faster this year than they usually do. I had planned on PM'ing all of the regulars to let them know after a day or two but the slots filled up too fast.

You know how these things go though, you'll have a team probably before the 1st round is over. But until then, do you want to run the FA? A little late to make major changes now, but if you want to, I'll turn it over to you. I'll PM you now.

Free Agency has already started and there are still teams that haven't done their profile pages? Wow.

The Seahawks are looking for the following compensation on players on the trade block

RB - Robert Turbin - 3rd round pick

OG - James Carpenter - 4th round pick

TE - Zach Miller - 5th round pick

WR - Sidney Rice - 6th round pick

Other offers will be considered.

from my understanding, you can renegotiate their contracts(will double check with Robb before finalizing any deal)