Mckay To Tampa Bay?

Mega Flare

I don't think he's been happy here since AB brought in TD to replace him...After this seasons 4-12, he may have that ..."I told you so" about him being the answer over TD

LOL

Rich McKay, sitting quietly as the team posts 5 consecutive winning seasons after never having 2 and he gets to say "I told you so"????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyone who's ever read any of my posts talking about Arthur's love affair with a guy he fired as GM and then promoted to CEO/President of the Falcons know I want McKay (Barney Fife) gone six years ago. He has proven to be just as inept as Dimitroff when trying to run a football team.

Well dis away on the man, but McKay was part of the first initial phase of taking the Falcons from the laughing stock days of the Smith era to a level of respectability from the rest of the NFL owners and executives. When we brought him here, he was largely considered around the league to be a very good GM, and of the insiders of the NFL having served for many years on various committees. However,like all GM's, he made his mistakes, and humongous Pertrino hiring was a fatal one.

I wish him well myself in whatever direction he pursues.