Happy New Year From Kiwiland

maorifalcon

Grenades Grenades aka Steinlagers a 1.75 litre bottle of JB fireworks BOOM saw in the New Year last night.

Throw in Kina's Paua and Crayfish for Africa

Hold on I'm just emptying last nights festivities out on the beach lol..

She's already about 25 deg C round the corner bro and its only about 8am gonna be a hot one today what a day **** might have to get on it again and go for another swim to sober up.lol.

Edited by kiwifalcon

Grenades Grenades aka Stainlagers a 1.75 litre bottle of JB fireworks BOOM saw in the New Year last night.

Throw in Kina's Paua and Crayfish for Africa

Hold on I'm just emptying last nights festivities out on the beach lol..

She's already about 25 deg C round the corner bro and its only about 8am gonna be a hot one today what a day **** might have to get on it again and go for another swim to sober up.lol.

Bart2ryan, Almost man, Ki* ora. I'm in Auckland, I think Kane7 is from Here too, and ol Kiwi is down East coast/Welly?

Chur bro mean, I'm off in the yak to the local kina and cray spot...No Paua around here :(

Bart2ryan, Almost man, Ki* ora. I'm in Auckland, I think Kane7 is from Here too, and ol Kiwi is down East coast/Welly?

Chur bro mean, I'm off in the yak to the local kina and cray spot...No Paua around here sad.png

I'm about 15 min.s up the coast out of Gisborne a place called Turihaua Beach.

Bro we are getting kina's by the SACK Paua's not so much you have to go to deep to get those and I don't use tanks,Pots have been good in this spot the last 2 years they got a marine reserve up round the corner from where we are and it hasn't been touched for 5 years so the excess is slowly replenishing the coast.

Outside of that the weather is all good we'll get 30+ out here today so it'll be a hot one.

Happy New Year to all! Should be an interesting one for me. Getting married in 3 months, and leaving on a 2 year mission in 5 months. Hope all of the AFMB posters have the best one yet.

Congratulations on your marriage and your mission service, enjoy it all. Happy New Year.....