How Can We Draft If We Dont Have A Scheme?

hudson

let me first say that i was all over the nolan hiring 2 years ago. And then starting to watch some of the stuff he was doing was great. I thought his best game he ever called and coached was the denver game from last year? We had that 49ers look with guys standing up, moving all around. Since then it disappeared. WTF happened to that. Fact of the matter is with cloweny, barr,and mack, all 3 can be used in totally different schemes. We need to decide what the **** we are going to play so we can draft guys for that scheme. Im so tired of this i want a versatile guy crap!.

I dont nolan is a good d-coord, butif you want to play the 3-4 hybrid then play it and draft for and stop with this back and forth crap. Being that said i think this mack kid fits the bill more if that what he wants to play.

Nolan didn't have the horses to do what he really likes to do this year with all the injuries. Another offseason of bringing in guys to his specifications (we focused on cornerbacks last year and now have two great ones), particularly on the line, and getting back his most versatile player in Biermann and I think you'll start seeing more of that shifting, confusing look from him again.

Yea I think the loss of biermann and weatherspoon early killed the whole ameoba defense. It's pretty hard to say we should have tried with the unproven talent we where forced to field. I like Nolan but he doesn't have the players right now to be ultra successful unless we force turnovers.