Final Decision, What Criterion Is Rc Using When Evaluating/ranking A Qb?

SaintsFanInLA

Ranking NFL QBs  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more valuable when ranking a QB?

• Regular season wins.
    • Individual stats.
    • Playoff wins. (Super Bowls Included)
    • Their respective defensive ranking.
    • Other

It seems like every week the criteria used in RC is at best a moving target depending on where each poster's team's QB ranks in a certain category. So, this is it. This is my first poll here and I will try to do this right but the question is, which is more important in evaluating a QB, personal stats, regular season wins, playoff wins or for the x-factor, their respective defensive ranking?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

notice no one agrees with you ....look at the poll....you're on your own

Of course...I'd expect no different here. If you agreed it'd go against everything you all have been crowing about since 2008!

You seem to forget, I'm not one that expects or cares if folks agree with me.wink.png

I've always been about stats, since wins are a team sport.

With Falcons now sucking... will Falcon fans still throw up Ryan's w/l record and pretend that it's his own personal stat? Or, are they on the boat now of , wins............... are not a qb stat?

depends are you son board with cam being a pretty average qb? Edited by still smokin

and say what you will bout wins being a team stat but ryan is a winner

Wins are a team effort.. always has been, always will be. Takes a good team to win on a regular basis. Ryan used to have a good team around him, that would allow him to kick a FG and capture that GWD, while his defense would sometimes hold the other teams offense. Team.........................Effort.