Aaron Rodgers: Gay?

Willy Mo

Saw this in another thread on here, am interested in you guy's opinion

Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

Rumors are swirling that Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was one of the NFL stars expected to come out of the closet this summer, and a cyber sleuth site is all but confirming it with a wealth of dirt that suggests he’s also in a gay relationship.

The Fame Driven was apparently tipped off by an anonymous “spy,” who pointed to a number of now-deleted tweets from the Twitter account of Kevin Lanflisi, the man who worked as Rodgers’ “personal assistant” and lived in his home as “a roommate” for the last several years.

AaronKevin5.jpg

KevinWearsAaronsNFLRing-360x270.jpg

http://www.queerty.c...riend-20131228/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like Cam better? WFWIJS'Jcool.png

While I would be devastated to find out that my love is gay.. I would support an Rodgers/Newtons coupling. If only 2 men could have babies.. That baby would definitely be the QB of the future.

Edited by NYG4

111.gif

What? It would be. A Rodgers/Newton hybrid child. It would big, strong, fast, with a tremendous football IQ, good looking, and charismatic to boot. If they needed a volunteer, I would totally carry the baby for them.

Edited by NYG4

What? It would be. A Rodgers/Newton hybrid child. It would big, strong, fast, with a tremendous football IQ, good looking, and charismatic to boot. If they needed a volunteer, I would totally carry the baby for them.

I can only imagine how much science and...other things would go into that happening

Then you have to thank WFW for suggesting it. What if Cam was gay? It would be no skin off WFW arse. To each his own WFW always says. If it were true Cam would be off WFW hot tub list...only WFW and women are allowed in there...clothes optional as always...WFWIJS'Jbiggrin.png

raquel-welch-11.jpg

...why was he ever on the list?

Oh I can imagine him being on your list. But I do question why he would be on an old man's list.

To help draw in more hot chicks but if he's gay well then?...WFWIJS'Jcool.png Before WFW dies he must get Raquel in the hot tub...booyah to y'alltongue.png

Welp.. there's your reason I guess. LMAO. So straight Cam is invited to WFW hottub?

Where does saying WFW wants Raquel in his hot tub translate into WFW wants NYG4 in his hot tub to you Malcolm 10? Dude, if you got the hots for NYG4 tell her, don't play footsies online with WFW. Heck WFW will tell her for you.

NYG4, Malcolm 10 has the hots for you...what say you?

I'm already aware of this.. tongue.png Thanks though.

Where does saying WFW wants Raquel in his hot tub translate into WFW wants NYG4 in his hot tub to you Malcolm 10? Dude, if you got the hots for NYG4 tell her, don't play footsies online with WFW. Heck WFW will tell her for you.

NYG4, Malcolm 10 has the hots for you...what say you?

raquel-welch-11.jpg

I was joking you old twat.

And why do you keep calling me Malcolm 10? It's Malcolm FleX