Aaron Rodgers Boyfriend Spilling All?

Forever Julian

Super Bowl MVP Winner Aaron Rodgers Allegedly Outed By Rumored Boyfriend

Rumors are swirling that Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was one of the NFL stars expected to come out of the closet this summer, and a cyber sleuth site is all but confirming it with a wealth of dirt that suggests he’s also in a gay relationship.

The Fame Driven was apparently tipped off by an anonymous “spy,” who pointed to a number of now-deleted tweets from the Twitter account of Kevin Lanflisi, the man who worked as Rodgers’ “personal assistant” and lived in his home as “a roommate” for the last several years.

AaronKevin5.jpg

KevinWearsAaronsNFLRing-360x270.jpg

http://www.queerty.com/super-bowl-mvp-winner-aaron-rodgers-allegedly-outed-by-rumored-boyfriend-20131228/

I heard about this Kevin dude living with him a while ago. Would be pretty epic if true. You cant hate a guy who dominates the way he does when playing.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has been out there a while but I just figured it was BS. Doesn't get much bigger than him in the league so if he's ready to come out I think it'd be awesome b/c he's clearly not going anywhere.

It does seem odd that an NFL superstar QB would have a roommate in GB of all places. Did they know each other in college? Even if they did, why would he want to live in GB? Seems odd...

Guest BankerTurd™

Rumor has been out there a while but I just figured it was BS. Doesn't get much bigger than him in the league so if he's ready to come out I think it'd be awesome b/c he's clearly not going anywhere.

It does seem odd that an NFL superstar QB would have a roommate in GB of all places. Did they know each other in college? Even if they did, why would he want to live in GB? Seems odd...

It's the truth.

I always figured they were just childhood friends, but apparently not that either.

He didnt meet this guy until he was already in the NFL.