Tony G... I Was Wrong

RYNE

Guest fibonacci

wow I was wrong as well. I really read something saying he was going to retire with the chiefs.

oh and be ready for your thread to be merged when banker comes on.

wow I was wrong as well. I really read something saying he was going to retire with the chiefs.

oh and be ready for your thread to be merged when banker comes on.

Merged for what? I can't stand how all these posts get moved all around. It is overkill in my opinion

Guest fibonacci

Merged for what? I can't stand how all these posts get moved all around. It is overkill in my opinion

just a tool with power.

look at his avatar. it's a troll. what more could you say on how childish he acts.

I didn't the article but..... of course he did. We were the last team he played for. Unless he wanted to sign a one day contract to sign as a Chief which is pointless. Not like he goes into the HOF as a Falcon as opposed to the Chiefs. The HOF doesn't recognize that stuff. Just the players themselves.

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

Guest fibonacci

Guy has a two year contract with us. Can't officially retire a Chief unless we voided his contract

I did not even think about that. not at all.

now I see why TD made him sign a two year. all a long we thought it was a "just in case" he comes back move. but nope, it was to make sure he retired as a falcon.