W O W! Rich Mckay Back To Tampa Bay?

jb 3.0

McKay would be a natural fit for the Bucs.

What was the situation for McKay to have been fired in Tampa?

McKay wasn't fired. He had been approached by Artie & the Falcons about taking over as GM, McKay had a very strained relationship with McKay once they had won the Super Bowl. What seems to have happened was, Gruden's ego kicked into overdrive once he won a Super Bowl, and he really didn't care to share the limelight with McKay (seeing as so many made a big deal outta him drafting two hall of famers in the same draft before Gruden even got here). Aside from doing a terrible job at drafting and signing wide receivers, McKay did a pretty damned good job, but seemed to want none of a power struggle with Gruden, so the Glazers allowed him to walk.

We all considered him a huge traitor, but I'm sure anyone else would do the same thing McKay did. I know he still has a ton of friends here, and when he was our GM we all loved him. I remember when he was a kid in high school running up & down the sideline at every BUCS game.

Guest BankerTurd™

u should ban all the falcon fans from taft who post meaningless threads here

That is 100% my fault.

I like to send that crap here.

see rival central is really great and all. but I hate the saints so much it just flows out of me when I pee sitting down. So I have to put it over here to ruin everyone's fun here. I really have mental problems

That is 100% my fault.

I like to send that crap here.

see rival central is really great and all. but I hate the saints so much it just flows out of me when I pee sitting down. So I have to put it over here to ruin everyone's fun here. I really have mental problems

lol this is great