Nfl Head Coaches Fired 2013

Kevo

For the record, I'd like to see the Raiders keep Dennis Allen.

I have been very vocal on this over at the Raiders board where they are calling for his head.

The guy is young and played in a tough division (3 playoff teams) and played with 3 starting QBs this year.

The problem is the defense first and salary cap numbers that make no sense... I think though that if they give the coach and the team another year, they can begin to pick up some wins.

Unless they can get Gruden to come back, which will NOT happen from a Gruden perspective, but every Raider fan insists is magically in the cards, I think staying the course with Allen and building defense will be the right course.

Falcons would wet their panties to have SP as head coach.

at this point I would be happy with alot of ppl over Smith

it has been almost as bad as if we had losing seasons in 2008 2010 2011 and 2012, dude got our hopes up...

then we get in playoffs and look like the 80s Marion Cambell Falcons

and there is no excuse for what happened this yr....

no excuse

And here comes the minority bs about HC hirings.

I understand what their trying to do with having to interview minorities.

The playing field should be equal.

But at the same time..interviews for candidates that may be more qualified may be missed as well.

I hate the rooney rule because they let them into interviews just because they have to. False hope and it's BS

I agree.

While I agree that the playing field should be equal...I just don't think the Rooney Rule is equal for everybody.