Since Several Of Us Are Out, Who Are You Looking At In The Playoffs

SyCo

3 hated rivals from the AFC West all in the same playoff year?

I hope they all lose in their first rounds --- old rivalries never die.

I'm looking to a New England/ Seattle Super Bowl...

its gonna be nasty in the Meadowlands, I'd like to see teams that can go there and play in those elements.

In the AFC, I have a feeling it'll be NE, possibly SD as the team that can go on a run from the WC. I pretty much want it to be anyone but Denver and I'm ok.

In the NFC, I think it will be Seattle, although I think CAR does have a good chance of upsetting them there. I'd like to see it be either SEA, CAR or SF but SF will likely have to go through Seattle so I doubt they get there. Those 3 play more of my brand of football.

What I really do not want to see is GB or NO make the SB or the NFCC game, fortunately for me though both those teams are in very unfavorable spots and probably will go nowhere. Part of me wanted to see GB and NO face each other so one of them was guaranteed to be 1 and done, but it should be fine. SFO has GB's number, and while NO may beat PHI on the road them beating Seattle is very very unlikely.

It seems most fans here would just completely ignore the POs until the SB though, seeing as how the NFC teams all seem to be hated. Panthers and Saints, while CAR seems to be the lesser of 2 evils to most, I doubt anyone wants to see them win it except me. Niners everyone hates, but I don't think many here like the Packers either. Seattle may be ok, but people here seem not to like them either. Seems like a lose-lose for most fans here in just about every match up. At least the PHI-ATL rivalry has somewhat subsided, and PHI isn't starting Vick lol.

Den should be the AFC Fav

they should make it to the AFC Champ Game anyway

AFC Championship

Pats @ Broncos

and T Brady may spoil P Mannings God Like yr

NFC

49ers @ Seahawks

I agree with your AFC prediction, but I believe it'll be Carolina making the trip to Seattle for the NFCCG. The Panthers are peaking at the right time, and their defense is playing very well, if their secondary can hold up, they will be very dangerous in the playoffs, and I don't think anyone wants to play them right now.

I agree with your AFC prediction, but I believe it'll be Carolina making the trip to Seattle for the NFCCG. The Panthers are peaking at the right time, and their defense is playing very well, if their secondary can hold up, they will be very dangerous in the playoffs, and I don't think anyone wants to play them right now.

If the Packers can upset the 49ers, I think they'll be tough for Carolina.

Rodgers can make any secondary pay and he can move to avoid some of the pass rush.

Now Cam should have a very good day against that defense. It'll be either a blow out by Carolina or a close win by GB.