"a 14-Year-Old Killed My Son"

Guest terryowens81

Guest terryowens81

Don't know if many of you have seen this since it occurred over Christmas but this is just terrible. 21 year old Army soldier shot in the head, his friend shot in the leg, and his girlfriend assaulted on the Kirkwood bike path. By a freaking kid! Just more example of the zombie nation that inner city juvenilles are proliferating, especially in the ATL. Murders in Zone 6 up 70% in a year. I'll bet more than half of these assailants are under 18. And to think 30 years ago kids like this 14 year old were getting snatched up, raped, and thrown in the river. Sick of hearing about these stupid dumb *** kids. Just ruined his life for what? NOTHING but a lifetime of heartbreak for the victim's family.

http://www.wsbtv.com...-soldier/ncXhw/

Edited by terryowens81

Don't know if many of you have seen this since it occurred over Christmas but this is just terrible. 21 year old Army soldier shot in the head, his friend shot in the leg, and his girlfriend assaulted on the Kirkwood bike path. By a freaking kid! Just more example of the zombie nation that inner city juvenilles are proliferating, especially in the ATL. Murders in Zone 6 up 70% in a year. I'll bet more than half of these assailants are under 18. And to think 30 years ago kids like this 14 year old were getting snatched up, raped, and thrown in the river. Sick of hearing about these stupid dumb *** kids. Just ruined his life for what? NOTHING but a lifetime of heartbreak for the victim's family.

I'm assuming that random outburst about black teens getting thrown in the river 30 years ago was a reference to Wayne Williams? What the **** does that have to do with this? Was that the good old days for you?

The **** does that mean?

Guest terryowens81

At only 286 posts, terry Owens has by far the highest ratio of racist nonsense to overall posts of any poster here. He is truly awful internet.

You don't even know what racism is bait boy. Stick to things you know.

Guest terryowens81

The **** does that mean?

It means 30 years ago we had to worry more about adults preying on the children and 30 years later the children are hunting the adults.

Was that so hard?? Can you read??

Guest terryowens81

Was that the good old days for you?

^^^ nice example of prejudice. You call me a racist but you're the one actually exhibiting prejudice towards someone else in this thread.

Well it's clear the officer that initiated the stop looks severely under-trained. He lost control of the situation way too easily. He should have had that ***** eating pavement with the cuffs on her the moment he got her out of the car instead of playing pattycake. I guess his heart just wasn't in it or he hesitated for fear of being called a racist. F that.

Also wtf was the backup doing after pulling her over for a second time? Guy should have pulled the patrol car right in front and blocked her from going anywhere else. These cops need more training, imo.

Lack of training led to shots being fired imo, but honestly I don't have a problem with it. This woman was a public menace behind the wheel of an automobile and I wish she had wrecked and blew herself and her kids up in a ball of fire. **** these self righteous cunts and their zombie offspring. No ******* respect. No ******* consideration for others. No accountability. No humility. It's procreators like this that are destroying America because they raise their kids to be the same kind of ********.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG"

"I DIDN'T RUN AWAY FROM YOU"

I honestly can't believe people that behave this way. She's either a career criminal or a ******* ******. Either way, get her off the street and pull out her uterus.

Lawlz @ TO81 acting morally superior to me.