Shout Out To The Panther Fans That Made The Trip

Born A-Ginn

hmmmm... didnt seem particularly loud to me.

There were a lot of Panther fans at the game, but I didnt think there was a takeover at all.

In fact, for the amount of Panther fans there, I didnt really notice a "noise factor".

I think the loudest Panther cheer, that I remember, in the entire game was the Olsen touchdown... but they did make the 2-3 hour drive to be there so "mad respect" to them for showing up.

I've driven 2 and a half hours to every Falcon game this season, so I personally don't see what's so special about a Panther fan doing the same thing. (especially when their team's sitting pretty at 11-5 lol)

There were a good few Panther fans there (they especially showed up to gloat after the game was over). But it wasn't a takeover by any means. They got pretty loud on a couple occassions but for the most part they were drowned out and didn't produce much noise when ATL had the ball. It wasn't anything like the Seahawks or even the Patriots game where there were opponent jerseys everywhere.

I've driven 2 and a half hours to every Falcon game this season, so I personally don't see what's so special about a Panther fan doing the same thing. (especially when their team's sitting pretty at 11-5 lol)

There were a good few Panther fans there (they especially showed up to gloat after the game was over). But it wasn't a takeover by any means. They got pretty loud on a couple occassions but for the most part they were drowned out and didn't produce much noise when ATL had the ball. It wasn't anything like the Seahawks or even the Patriots game where there were opponent jerseys everywhere.

Seriously? The final 5 minutes of the game, all you could hear was Panther fans. Falcon fans were basically on life support through this game. I understand that Falcon fans were a little out of it, due to their record this year...but still.

Seriously? The final 5 minutes of the game, all you could hear was Panther fans. Falcon fans were basically on life support through this game. I understand that Falcon fans were a little out of it, due to their record this year...but still.

You see what you want to see man. lol. I'm not saying y'all didn't have a good presence there, just that I've seen much more. Glad you had a good time. Hope you can make it to the Dome next year when we kick your @ss. wink.pngor barely win by a field goal, whatever :P

Guest BankerTurd™

I can't believe how loud that stadium sounded on the TV when we were on defense at the end. I think it was a huge reason for the late game Falcon miscues and the defense balling out.

Definitely proud of the fanbase for that one.

it's not hard to sound loud at the end of the falcons game for this year. majority of the Falcon fans leave to beat traffic. so then Opposing fans move up in seats. then it's easy to make it sound louder then what it really is.

but it was nice to actually see Panther fans there. and I still had a nice giggle asking them who their previous head coach was. Or who was originally part of the NFC south since it was established.

- the best shout out I heard was a guy saying steve Smith was going to light it up.

man you got smile at bandwagon fans, because if you do not. then you are in for a horrible day.