Just Signed Nolan To An Extension

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda tells me we are going to go hard on defense in draft and free agency as well. I mean obviously we have to have a coordinator... But I guarantee there was a discussion from Nolan and the front office as to what direction they are going to go with that #1 overall pick and possible FA acquisitions

It's a good move, the guy had a ton of young talent and injuries. Love to see what he schemes up with an offseason for them. If we take a couple of studs for the dl in the draft or fa and people get healthy...he has depth now and knows what he has and can rotate people. Love that we brought him back. Dirk however I would be fine with leaving.

This entire staff and entire roster will be starting in 2014. Nobody is getting fired or cut. It is business as usual around here

For the most part...you are correct. Smitty lives and dies by his guys both coaches and players. But if there is not a dramatic turn around next year.....they'll all be gone. One bad year.....get a pass....two...you are gone.

Doesn't really matter who is coaching the D with the personnel we have. It's awful. We literally need 2-3 new starters up front on the D-Line. We need 2 starting caliber LB's (Spoon can't be counted on for 16) our offense is in need of an overhaul. We need 5 new O-lineman. I think we can get away with Blalock starting but everyone else just sucks and is depth at best.