Babs

Isn't he one of the highest paid at his position? I know he is getting up there in age, but he is still very good and considering how poor the rest of our dine is I do not see his value decreasing. Think of how dominant Abe has looked on a front with other weapons and of how poorly Osi has looked as the main focus. I think other teams will value Babs as a well above avg FA DT.

Isn't he one of the highest paid at his position? I know he is getting up there in age, but he is still very good and considering how poor the rest of our dine is I do not see his value decreasing. Think of how dominant Abe has looked on a front with other weapons and of how poorly Osi has looked as the main focus. I think other teams will value Babs as a well above avg FA DT.

Yeah but Abe was a pass rusher and he accounted for 70-80% of our sacks. You see how long it took for him to get a contract and it wasn't what he was expecting