Best Mock Draft Before Post Season

head hunter

Mack and Asamoah get resigned or franchised, now try again.

No one will franchise a Center at $1 mill over the cost for the best C in the league so you are wrong there. (Same reason Asamoah will not be franchised either.) TJ Ward will most likely be their franchise candidate and they have to resign G Shawn Lauvao.

No one will franchise a Center at $1 mill over the cost for the best C in the league so you are wrong there. (Same reason Asamoah will not be franchised either.) TJ Ward will most likely be their franchise candidate and they have to resign G Shawn Lauvao.

Hints the reason I said resigned first. People need to stop placing the best free agents on our roster as if it's a possibility. It would be like Rams fans putting Julio Jones on their roster next offseason.

Falconsfrenzy with the Browns taking over as the worst team who would want to play/resign there?

First off Asamoah plays for the Chiefs. 2nd I'm pretty sure he is a restricted free agent which means he has no choice where he goes. Lastly a team would have to give up pick compensation to sign him from the Chiefs. As for Mack you have to first hope he doesn't get resigned then get into a bidding war with multiple teams and probably pay him a lot more then his worth.

First off Asamoah plays for the Chiefs. 2nd I'm pretty sure he is a restricted free agent which means he has no choice where he goes. Lastly a team would have to give up pick compensation to sign him from the Chiefs. As for Mack you have to first hope he doesn't get resigned then get into a bidding war with multiple teams and probably pay him a lot more then his worth.

I'm aware of that. I was talking about Mack. SMH

In terms of money he is arguably the best C in the NFL and is still young.

Edited by Kennesaw77