Personally I would let Jackson go.

He looked old and slow a lot.

On the other hand he looked strong and powerful at some points.

This team is going to keep him for 14.

What I would do is kind of switch up his role. I would cut his carries down and keep him fresher for goaline and end of the game situations. Not saying make him into just a goal line back, but I would like to see some of his carries go elsewhere to either Quizz or a drafted back

I'd bet your kids life we keep him for at least another season. Honestly that's about a 99% surity from me. TD is not gonna cut him at this stage as its admitting he got it wrong (I don't think he did btw I think injuries are a part of the NFL and especially rb). As the previous poster said we got too many other issues and frankly he's the best back for a crap oline like ours. 3.5-4ypc is serviceable for us.

I don't really want Jackson, but cutting him creates another hole, when we already need to completely restock our RB stable already. Snelling is old and on a 1 year contract, Antone Smith gets injured whenever he's used as a RB, and Rodgers just isn't good at anything.

We need to draft a RB and look for some in UDFA, but cutting Jackson means we need to add at least two RBs.

Oh yeah...and then there's the OL... fixing that can only help our running game.

Please please please cut Jaxasarus from the team! Dude is over the hill, over priced, and has little t-rex arms that can't catch a cold. He is here for a paycheck only and has no heart in this team. Lets cut the dead weight, with Tony gone, cutting Jaxasarus will give us a little something to work with to try to get some sort of respectable line on the field. Quizz, Snelling and Smith will look like ******* superstars behind even a high school caliber line after the last two years of powder puff football we have been sold.