A&e Backs Down On Phil Robertson’S ‘Duck Dynasty’ Suspension

Joremarid

“It seems like, to me, a ******—as a man—would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

Opposite of popular belief this is not paraphrasing the bible.

Why keep pointless crap going? Are we kids?

Seriously, if you find fighting over things that neither side are ever going to agree on, then that is on you. However, I dont see the point in it.

you started the last thread, why can't i start one? you said that i would ignore the facts that sexual orientation is a choice. I would like the opportunity to review those facts.

again, i never made the choice. i always like women. choice implies you can change your mind. i can only be attracted to women. sexual orientation isn't a choice, it's the way people are born.

you started the last thread, why can't i start one? you said that i would ignore the facts that sexual orientation is a choice. I would like the opportunity to review those facts.

again, i never made the choice. i always like women. choice implies you can change your mind. i can only be attracted to women. sexual orientation isn't a choice, it's the way people are born.

Bible supports that also, there is no where in the bible where it says that homosexuality is a choice. What it does say that you can leave that life style behind but it does not say that your physical attraction is a choice. Based off the history of man if you believe in Adam and Eve they were born perfect when they lost that everlasting life their genes were still perfect. This far removed from the perfect gene pool leaves it very plausible that homosexuality is a genetic defect.

Different versions yes.

Depends on who took to editing it.

Also think there's a more recent version that specifically says homosexuality is WRONG

First some background

I was raise a Jehovah's Witness until i became 18 then I went my own way for personal reasons. While I can't call myself a Jehovahs Witness, I have been studying the bible more, and doing research on mankind's history and try and relate it to the bible. Thats my biggest fascination when you can link the bible to real history and and kinda weave together a history for mankind that makes sense. I also have been to catholic mass, regular churches, and non denominational churches but non of them make much sense to me.

I Like the New World Translation as its primary goal absent an agenda was to translate the bible into plain english. They did this using multiple references from greek, KJV and etc.

The King James version of the bible mostly removed Gods name except from a few passages. You will also notice in the KJV that their are district differences between "God" and "god". Every instance of "God" is where Gods name originally was. "god" was used to refer to jesus, satan, the golden lamb, and etc.

The new international bible completely removes all distinction between God and god and it adds homosexuality in places where original text say sexual immorality.