Predictions - Grim Reaper For Which Atl Coaches & Players

Club212

OK, which will be the first official news of who's NOT being brought back in 2014? As for Coahing staff....OL Coaches, Hill & soon to be Dunn. As for players...Samuels, Trueblood.

All our OL and DL coaches, our S&C coach, and Koetter is going to coach college.

Kubiak will be our new OC, and who knows on the lines

Hmmm. Im not sure that call can truly be made until March. I think they have to pour over video, assess data on each player and see where our injured players are. Depending on personnel, they will change the coaching staff accordingly.

My feeling is Koetter will head to college. I think Pat Hill might leave. DLINE COACHING needs the boot.

Hmmm. Im not sure that call can truly be made until March. I think they have to pour over video, assess data on each player and see where our injured players are. Depending on personnel, they will change the coaching staff accordingly.

My feeling is Koetter will head to college. I think Pat Hill might leave. DLINE COACHING needs the boot.

Accountability for the NINE sacks? I wouldn't waist a second!

HELLO YA'LL, I JUST LIKE MANY OF YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME! I WAS CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM THAT WENT 8 AND 1 WITH NO HEAD COACH DUE TO HIS UNTIMLEY DEMISE. I AM RETIRED MILITARY AND KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT LEADERSHIP IN POOPY TIMES! BUT THAT IS ENOUGH ABOUT ME!!! I CAN NOT STAND IT WHEN ANY PLAYER AFTER YEARS OF PLAYING THIS GAME DOES NOT KNOW THAT ON EVERY PLAY YOU KNOCK THE HAIR OUT OF SOMEBODY! SEEN ALL TO MANY LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE NO DRIVE!

DRIVE TO EXCELL IS AT THE VERY HEART IN EVERYTHING IN LIFE!!!I LOVE TO WIN BUT I WILL NOT STAND FAILING!!! YOUR THOUGHT'S?

HELLO YA'LL, I JUST LIKE MANY OF YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME! I WAS CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM THAT WENT 8 AND 1 WITH NO HEAD COACH DUE TO HIS UNTIMLEY DEMISE. I AM RETIRED MILITARY AND KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT LEADERSHIP IN POOPY TIMES! BUT THAT IS ENOUGH ABOUT ME!!! I CAN NOT STAND IT WHEN ANY PLAYER AFTER YEARS OF PLAYING THIS GAME DOES NOT KNOW THAT ON EVERY PLAY YOU KNOCK THE HAIR OUT OF SOMEBODY! SEEN ALL TO MANY LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE NO DRIVE!

DRIVE TO EXCELL IS AT THE VERY HEART IN EVERYTHING IN LIFE!!!I LOVE TO WIN BUT I WILL NOT STAND FAILING!!! YOUR THOUGHT'S?

DID YOUR MOTHER HAVE ANY CHILDREN THAT LIVED?

HOW TALL ARE YOU, PRIVATE?

ARE YOU ALLOWED TO HAVE JELLY DOUGHNUTS, PRIVATE PYLE?

SIR,NO, SIR!!

AND, WHY IS THAT PRIVATE PYLE?

SIR, 'CAUSE I'M TOO HEAVY, SIR

BECAUSE YOU'RE A DISGUSTING FAT BODY, PYLE!!!

INSTEAD OF STATING SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE YOU ACT LIKE A TROLL HIDING BEHIND A FAKE HOLLYWOOD IMAGE, YOUR AVATAR. IT IS AMAZING HOW BRAVE A LITTLE DWEEB CAN BE WHEN THEY HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN. AS FOR MY MOTHER'S CHILDREN I SURVIVED FROM THE MILITARY-- MY BROTHER AND UNCLE DID NOT! ENJOY YOURSELF LUKE, I AM SURE YOU DO!

Edited by MASTERsgt

I'm thinking S&C Coach ---- O-line Coach (NINE sacks, really?), and possibly D-Line Coach. Personally, I'd like to see Koetter gone, too. Seems to have taken the hurry-up offense away from Ryan (for the most part), which is some of our most productive playes. And, his play calls are so predictable that my wife tells me what they're going to run...

As for players ---- Osi, Asante, P. Jerry, Holmes and surprisingly Quizz ----- I think his time here is over. Antone Smith is faster and much more explosive.

well its been noted Nolan has resigned so he is not going anywhere. tomorrow morning i expect to see, Ray Hamilton,Pat hill and the other oline coach have been released a long with Dirk Koetter, the one i want most gone is Mike Smith, and hope to see that under the breaking news area tomorrow morning