Better To Win Or Lose This Day?

New Hope Eagle

a positive note to a horrible season to me would be NO either eliminated (a loss by them and a win by AZ, not a likely scenario but a hope) or put in the position to have to do the playoffs on the road.

I hope our team plays their collective butts off......but I won't be upset to lose and keep the taints from winning the division

Always better to win. Nothing good ever comes from losing. I know we help the aints if we win but I don't care. I hate panties almost as much as I do the aints. Besides, I don't think the panties or the aints are going very far in the playoffs this year. Looks like to me we are going to have a Broncos Seahawks matchup in the SB.

Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

Nothing good comes from winning other than feeling better for Gonzo. Whether we win or lose, the players won't care in 24 hours, and neither will the media. Only Falcons fans

Nothing good comes from winning? What an asinine and ridiculous statement. Winning is what it's all about. Winning is the goal of playing the game. I mean geez....

At this point, draft position doesn't matter. You're either going to get Clowney or you're not. And we're not. That ship has sailed. There are a lot of options between 5-9 and TD isn't going to pick the one you want anyways. If we lost against the Redskins then I would be all for losing, but it's just moot now.

I want us to win so we can end this season on a high note. Losing this game is a miserable way to end the seaons and TG's career. I don't want a loss here to be the last memory I have of TG's career.