Haters Gonna Hate

Falconsfan567

In all seriousness though. Here's how it shakes up all time since the SEC CG was formed in 1992.

1992 - Florida vs. Alabama - Alabama W 28-21

1993 - Florida vs. Alabama - Florida W 28-13

1994 - Florida vs. Alabama - Florida W 24-23

1995 - Florida vs. Arkansas - Florida W 34-3

1996 - Florida vs. Alabama - Florida W 45-30

1997 - Tennessee vs. Auburn - Tennessee W 30-29

1998 - Tennessee vs. Mississippi St. - Tennessee W 24-14

1999 - Florida vs. Alabama - Alabama W 34-7

2000 - Florida vs. Auburn - Florida W 28-6

2001 - Tennessee vs. LSU - LSU W 31-20

2002 - Georgia vs. Arkansas - Georgia W 30-3

2003 - Georgia vs. LSU - LSU W 34-13

2004 - Tennessee vs. Auburn - W 38-28

2005 - Georgia vs. LSU - Georgia W 34-14

2006 - Florida vs. Arkansas - Florida W 38-28

2007 - Tennessee vs. LSU - LSU W 21-14

2008 - Florida vs. Alabama - Florida W 31-20

2009 - Florida vs. Alabama - Alabama W 32-13

2010 - South Carolina vs. Auburn - Auburn W 56-17

2011 - Georgia vs. LSU - LSU W 42-10

2012 - Georgia vs. Alabama - Alabama W 32-28

2013 - Missouri vs. Auburn - Auburn W 59-42

Appearances

Alabama - 4-4 (.500)

Arkansas - 0-3 (.000)

Auburn - 3-2 (.600)

Florida - 7-3 (.700)

Georgia - 2-3 (.400)

Kentucky - None

LSU - 4-1 (.800)

Ole Miss - None

Miss State - 0-1 (.000)

Missouri - 0-1 (.000)

South Carolina - 0-1 (.000)

Tennessee - 2-3 (.400)

Texas A&M - None

Vanderbilt - None

Repeat Matchups

Florida vs. Alabama - 7 times

Georgia vs. LSU - 3 times

Tennessee vs. Auburn - 2 times

Tennessee vs. LSU - 2 times

Florida vs. Arkansas - 2 times

He seems to be a person of high character, though.

Oh he is. You have to be a person of high character to go through all the adversity he's been dealt, at least when it comes to football, and never point any fingers. If anyone ever had a case for really not being given a fighting chance after being a 1st round pick in the NFL it was Campbell.

Hey you're the one that encouraged me when I was getting pissed off about AU not getting any credit for beating Georgia.

why the heck do you want credit for that win? so do we get credit for owning auburn for a while despite a cam win and a lucky tip of a ball thrown into triple coverage? you got the win be happy with it. the alabama game to me was not about luck, but a great call by putting davis back there and a bad coaching day for nick saban.. the georgia win was a bigtime amazing lucky play of a horrible pass into triple coverage on 4th and 18 and a wr who didn't fight for the ball because he felt he had no chance to catch it. he had no idea where the ball was and held out his arms after jhc decided to not knock it down. not sure why some in your fan base can't be happy with a win, but instead wants people to bow down and give them worship over a game even auburn fans i know call a christmas present from jhc. if you want to bring up sec titles you guys win another 4 and you can catch up to UGA. now you guys have a chance to go from zero wins one year to a national title the next. good for you guys that you had a special year up to this point.

why the heck do you want credit for that win? so do we get credit for owning auburn for a while despite a cam win and a lucky tip of a ball thrown into triple coverage? you got the win be happy with it. the alabama game to me was not about luck, but a great call by putting davis back there and a bad coaching day for nick saban.. the georgia win was a bigtime amazing lucky play of a horrible pass into triple coverage on 4th and 18 and a wr who didn't fight for the ball because he felt he had no chance to catch it. he had no idea where the ball was and held out his arms after jhc decided to not knock it down. not sure why some in your fan base can't be happy with a win, but instead wants people to bow down and give them worship over a game even auburn fans i know call a christmas present from jhc. if you want to bring up sec titles you guys win another 4 and you can catch up to UGA. now you guys have a chance to go from zero wins one year to a national title the next. good for you guys that you had a special year up to this point.

I just wanted Georgia fans to acknowledge that for 3 quarters they were getting ran out of the stadium by Auburn. That's why Auburn deserves credit for. Yes the play was all luck and very fluky but that shouldn't totally wipe out what Auburn did for 3 quarters up to that point. That's the problem I have with that game. That everyone only talks about that play like Georgia totally owned us and lost because of a lucky play.

Yes Georgia deserves a great deal of credit for the comeback they made in the 4th quarter and a great deal of credit for dominating the series since 2006.

But I didn't start this thread about that. I'm over that. This thread was just me saying Haters Gonna Hate in a tongue in cheek way. It was meant to get a chuckle and that's it. Nothing more.

I just want Georgia fans to acknowledge that for 3 quarters they were getting ran out of the stadium by Auburn. That's why Auburn deserves credit for. Yes the play was all luck and very fluky but that shouldn't totally wipe out what Auburn did for 3 quarters up to that point. That's the problem I have with that game. That everyone only talks about that play like Georgia totally owned us and lost because of a lucky play.

Yes Georgia deserves a great deal of credit for the comeback they made in the 4th quarter and a great deal of credit for dominating the series since 2006.

there is nothing to acknowledge at all. it's a 4 quarter game. you don't get kudos for winning 3 quarters. the fact that you guys won 3 quarters and then we took it right back in one quarter says a lot about UGA and our fight and begs the question why it took us 1 quarter to undo what you guys had for 3 quarters and also why it took us 3 quarters to wake up and dominate the ending of the game til that lucky play.. you guys get credit for your body of work throughout the season, nothing can take that away from you guys. however if you are expecting anyone to give you credit for winning on a lucky play you aren't being real about this. you won and be happy with it and send jhc a christmas card.. goodness knows he will need something to pick him up while he is sitting at home watching us play in the gator bowl.

there is nothing to acknowledge at all. it's a 4 quarter game. you don't get kudos for winning 3 quarters. the fact that you guys won 3 quarters and then we took it right back in one quarter says a lot about UGA and our fight and begs the question why it took us 1 quarter to undo what you guys had for 3 quarters and also why it took us 3 quarters to wake up and dominate the ending of the game til that lucky play.. you guys get credit for your body of work throughout the season, nothing can take that away from you guys. however if you are expecting anyone to give you credit for winning on a lucky play you aren't being real about this. you won and be happy with it and send jhc a christmas card.. goodness knows he will need something to pick him up while he is sitting at home watching us play in the gator bowl.

So I guess Georgia doesn't deserve any credit for that bowl game against Michigan State 2 years ago.

what would we have gotten credit for in that game by chance?

I guess we're just not going to agree on this. I like to give teams credit for how they win or lose. Do you play tough, smart football and put up a solid fight? If a team plays well but loses a good game, to a very good team, then that team deserves credit for that.