What The Falcons Need Is....

Lord Draakus

Guys Houston is taking Bridge & need to be shot if they don't. Bridgewater is going to be an awesome QB in the NFL & couple him with those guys on defense, they will own the AFC South.

Doubt they take a QB on a team built with a great offensive line (at least the past couple years) and 2 stud RB's.

I really don't know what they need though, I haven't followed them much this year. Anyone know why they've sucked so bad?

Doubt they take a QB on a team built with a great offensive line (at least the past couple years) and 2 stud RB's.

I really don't know what they need though, I haven't followed them much this year. Anyone know why they've sucked so bad?

Appear to have hit an age wall. Foster being out hurt them, Andre Johnson isn't great anymore, no real answer at QB

Appear to have hit an age wall. Foster being out hurt them, Andre Johnson isn't great anymore, no real answer at QB

He (Johnson) had 1,300 yards and a game where he had 229 yards and 3 TD's, he's still great. I don't get it, even w/o a QB, they have the same defense from last year with Watt, Whitney Mercilus. Just seems like they could have at least beat the Jags.

Anyways, I'm just glad Clowney has gotten arrested twice to drive down his value to fall to us. Of course if he's having character problems, he'll be the last player we're gonna draft on draft day.