The Mock That Turns It All Around For Us

bigjmw84

FA

Geoff Schwartz RG- He has graded out well in KC. Has started in place of Asomoah the past 4-6 weeks due to shoulder issues and has balled out in all phases(especially run blocking). 4yr 16 mill Cap Hit:3m

Fernando Velasco OC- Was a last minute call up after wk 1 for Pitt after Pouncey went down for the season. Played solid until he went down with a ruptured achilles. Recovery time and rehab wont allow him to be ready to participate much in OTA's or Mini Camp, but could be close as the season starts. Hawley is improving, but any sign of regression would push him back on the bench once Velasco is ready. 2yr 3.5 mill Cap Hit:1mil

Arthur Jones DT- He is a very stout run defender who can get into the backfield as well. He would bring an attitude to this defense that we have been missing for so long. He is deserving of a decent payday and Baltimore wont be able to. 5yr 30 mill Cap Hit 5m

Linval Joseph DT- We have lacked multi-dimensional DT's on our roster for ages.Majority of our guys in the past have been one trick ponies, but Joseph and Jones fix that and transform our interior DL into one of the leagues best. 5yr 30 mill cap Cap Hit: 5m

Brian Orakpo DE/LB- Washington is what you would call a dumpster fire, he has stated that he wants to test the market. He would be an ideal piece for Nolan. He would primarily be our RDE, but in ceartain packages he would share time w/ Biermann at SLB. 5yr 42 mil Cap Hit: 7m

We trade our #6 pick to STL for their 1st(#15), 2nd(#46), and 4th round pick. They Get Mathews after Jake Long goes down with an ACL Injury. They will stay with Bradford, but they will target an elite #1 receiver(Watkins or Evans).

1st:Taylor Lewan OT-He has a mean streak, and the abillity to be an elite OT day one. He would start at RT until Baker is Cut in 15.

2nd:Aaron Donald DT- He is undersized, but has the frame to add 10-15 lbs. Looks like a young Babs/Geno. Versatile(43DT/34DE)

2nd:Dion Bailey FS- Bailey is an all around S, who would help end the Decoud experience sooner rather than later

3rd:CJ Friedorowicz TE-He doesnt have gaudy numbers because of the offense they run. He is an all purpose TE in the mold of Jason Witten, but with a tad more athleticism.

4th:Juwann James OT-While Holmes isnt a finished Product, this team needs an infusion of talent on the Oline. Holmes could end up as swing OT for Lewan and James.

4th:Aaron Murray QB-I would consider this a steal. We have been extremely lucky to have a healthy Ryan behind the line we have fielded. Murray has high FB IQ and has a strong grasp the pro set. He would be a capable player if Ryan went down.

5th:Spencer Long OG-A knee injury drops him but, could compete for LG in the future.

6th:Garrison Smith DT/DE-might be unrealistic to think he will be available come draft time, but is a spark plug type of guy who can play in any scheme 43DT/34DE

7th:Jay Prosch FB-Doesnt offer much as a receiver, but is a battering ram who would compete with Ewing and Dimarco for a spot on the roster

WE are going to be that active in Free Agency, I would rather draft a guard in the 2nd and stay put with our 1st and pick up a player like Mack. I don't mind the DTs that you picked up in FA. The trade with ST Louis doesn't make any sense they have the 2nd pick of the draft and if anything they will be the ones trading down for a team desperate to move up. I am starting to agree that mocks with trades are not worth a do-do. The only reason why people do them is because they want to add such and such player and they don't think said player will be around on our next regular pick. I don't mind the players you picked up in the draft, just think you were too active in FA.

Too many FA signings. We aren't in that great of cap shape.

I like Lewan, but I feel like we are too committed to Baker to take a LT with our first pick.

I'm not the biggest fan of Donald for some reason, but if we picked up those DTs I would be ok with the pick.

I don't think Dion Bailey is a 2nd rounder. Classic tweener who is probably too slow to stay at S, but too small to be a full-time LB. He probably will be a 4th-5th round pick because of it.

I like Fiedorowicz and James a lot. I also like the idea of getting Murray if we had an extra pick in the 4th.

Overall, solid job but I don't think we will be that active in FA

Bet they take Clowney or Barr and come back with their second pick and take an OT

Could but I don't think they will. They have a lot of pass rushers and could use help elsewhere. I can see them going with Matthews then taking someone like Clinton-Dix later

WE are going to be that active in Free Agency, I would rather draft a guard in the 2nd and stay put with our 1st and pick up a player like Mack. I don't mind the DTs that you picked up in FA. The trade with ST Louis doesn't make any sense they have the 2nd pick of the draft and if anything they will be the ones trading down for a team desperate to move up. I am starting to agree that mocks with trades are not worth a do-do. The only reason why people do them is because they want to add such and such player and they don't think said player will be around on our next regular pick. I don't mind the players you picked up in the draft, just think you were too active in FA.

STL has 2 1st round picks. I love a trade idea with either STL or CLE bc both would trade up their second 1st for a stud WR i believe

Lewan is awful. I would be legitimately mad if we took him with our first pick no matter how far we traded back. I would be happier if we took Sammy Watkins than Lewan.

Preach!I dont want to see his name in another mock. Plus I think Hawley will be fine at C.

good direction, just not very realistic. orakpo is franchised 100% no question.

Orakpo is an Unrestricted FA. Wash has no control. Some call it unrealistic, I call it aggressive. If we attack FA like SEA did last season we will be fine. I've heard we could carve anywhere from 32-36 mil. If that's true, we can do this offseason and have Bakers money coming off the books the season after.

Lewan is awful. I would be legitimately mad if we took him with our first pick no matter how far we traded back. I would be happier if we took Sammy Watkins than Lewan.

He has had an off year for sure, but he has all the tools to be fine. I would be equally fine with Cyrus Q or Robinson from Aub.

Orakpo is an Unrestricted FA. Wash has no control. Some call it unrealistic, I call it aggressive. If we attack FA like SEA did last season we will be fine. I've heard we could carve anywhere from 32-36 mil. If that's true, we can do this offseason and have Bakers money coming off the books the season after.

they can still franchise him. id rather just draft mack there and save the 7+ mil.

FA

Geoff Schwartz RG- He has graded out well in KC. Has started in place of Asomoah the past 4-6 weeks due to shoulder issues and has balled out in all phases(especially run blocking). 4yr 16 mill Cap Hit:3m

Fernando Velasco OC- Was a last minute call up after wk 1 for Pitt after Pouncey went down for the season. Played solid until he went down with a ruptured achilles. Recovery time and rehab wont allow him to be ready to participate much in OTA's or Mini Camp, but could be close as the season starts. Hawley is improving, but any sign of regression would push him back on the bench once Velasco is ready. 2yr 3.5 mill Cap Hit:1mil

Arthur Jones DT- He is a very stout run defender who can get into the backfield as well. He would bring an attitude to this defense that we have been missing for so long. He is deserving of a decent payday and Baltimore wont be able to. 5yr 30 mill Cap Hit 5m

Linval Joseph DT- We have lacked multi-dimensional DT's on our roster for ages.Majority of our guys in the past have been one trick ponies, but Joseph and Jones fix that and transform our interior DL into one of the leagues best. 5yr 30 mill cap Cap Hit: 5m

Brian Orakpo DE/LB- Washington is what you would call a dumpster fire, he has stated that he wants to test the market. He would be an ideal piece for Nolan. He would primarily be our RDE, but in ceartain packages he would share time w/ Biermann at SLB. 5yr 42 mil Cap Hit: 7m

We trade our #6 pick to STL for their 1st(#15), 2nd(#46), and 4th round pick. They Get Mathews after Jake Long goes down with an ACL Injury. They will stay with Bradford, but they will target an elite #1 receiver(Watkins or Evans).

1st:Taylor Lewan OT-He has a mean streak, and the abillity to be an elite OT day one. He would start at RT until Baker is Cut in 15.

2nd:Aaron Donald DT- He is undersized, but has the frame to add 10-15 lbs. Looks like a young Babs/Geno. Versatile(43DT/34DE)

2nd:Dion Bailey FS- Bailey is an all around S, who would help end the Decoud experience sooner rather than later

3rd:CJ Friedorowicz TE-He doesnt have gaudy numbers because of the offense they run. He is an all purpose TE in the mold of Jason Witten, but with a tad more athleticism.

4th:Juwann James OT-While Holmes isnt a finished Product, this team needs an infusion of talent on the Oline. Holmes could end up as swing OT for Lewan and James.

4th:Aaron Murray QB-I would consider this a steal. We have been extremely lucky to have a healthy Ryan behind the line we have fielded. Murray has high FB IQ and has a strong grasp the pro set. He would be a capable player if Ryan went down.

5th:Spencer Long OG-A knee injury drops him but, could compete for LG in the future.

6th:Garrison Smith DT/DE-might be unrealistic to think he will be available come draft time, but is a spark plug type of guy who can play in any scheme 43DT/34DE

7th:Jay Prosch FB-Doesnt offer much as a receiver, but is a battering ram who would compete with Ewing and Dimarco for a spot on the roster

This isn't baseball there is a salary cap, we won't sign that many FA. If Lewan is our first pick the draft is a failure!!!!!!

I like your picks of Donald, Bailey and James but that's all