Zero Pro Bowlers

dirtybird2k5

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No Gonzo? Hard to take it seriously with an oversight like that. And before people start harping about Vernon Davis, consider the big picture. With no run game and no OL, and our other recieving threats injured all year, what Gonzo's done has been amazing. I mean, who gets 80 catches when they are being double teamed at the line of scrimmage all the time?

Player A-79 REC 803 YDS 8 TDS

Player B- 75 REC 848 YDS 7 TDS ( Five in first four games) 1 Fumble

Tony G is A and Jordan Cameron is B, Cameron made it.

Going strictly by the numbers you can justify putting Tony in OR out. Based on the big picture, Graham and Tony are the only ones who carried their team. I don't think Cameron had two defenders holding him at the line of scrimmage every game.

You guys sound mad. Falcons players don't make the probowl so now it means nothing. If Tony and MAtt were there you would all be proud. This it what happens when you have a ****** year. No one cares about the Falcons but us.

People have been saying they dont care ever since I joined this board in 2003.

People genuinely couldnt care less.

You guys sound mad. Falcons players don't make the probowl so now it means nothing. If Tony and MAtt were there you would all be proud. This it what happens when you have a ****** year. No one cares about the Falcons but us.

So if MAtt Ryan was the starting qb for the probowl you wouldnt care? People would happy as **** if he was starting in Hawaii.

True to both. I agree that the Pro Bowl sucks azz like many here, but if Ryan and a few others from our team had made it a lot of people would be singing a different tune.

Have they did this new format of the probowl already? How do people know they won't like it?

I'm looking forward to the pro-bowl draft.................where Rice and Sanders pick their teams. They've promised to make the pro-bowl great............and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

How did so many Chiefs make it last season? Be nice to people before you decide to be disrespectful. Sure, we would be happy, but the Pro Bowl is still a POS. A senseless game of Flag Football during the Pro Bowl weekend pretty much ended Robert Edwards' Career.

QFT. The fragile psyche of the TATF message boarder.

As soon as the alternates start getting named we will see some Falcons make it in. Then the you will see statements like DeCoud and WillyMo were Pro Bowlers. rolleyes.gif