I Hate The Saints Too Much To Want To Win This Game Vs Panthers.

swiffcheese

This sucks cause a win here helps Saints . I want to win this game and send Tony G out but I don't want to help the Saints in anyway . I don't want them to get 2 seed and then home game and have to watch them in NFC champ game and god for bid Sea losses home game and Saints get the NFC champ game at home . I still want to win and best scenario would be a win and Bucs win vs Saints which I don't see happening .

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Saints came in here and did not rub our noses in the mess

of this season.

They could have scored on that last possesion, and that was

just good sportsmanship.

I will not cheer them on, but I will not sit here and hope that they lose.

Our mission this week will be to beat the Panties and how this all shapes up,

is simply going to conclude the regular season, and since we are not going

to the playoffs I could care less as to who wins the Division.

For me it will be interesting to see if Manning and Elway can take it all.

This sucks cause a win here helps Saints . I want to win this game and send Tony G out but I don't want to help the Saints in anyway . I don't want them to get 2 seed and then home game and have to watch them in NFC champ game and god for bid Sea losses home game and Saints get the NFC champ game at home . I still want to win and best scenario would be a win and Bucs win vs Saints which I don't see happening .

Have you seen this team play

Against the skins we nearly lost and they had like 6 turnovers we can't stop the run either I expect the Panthers to give this team another A$$ whipping again we,re just not healthy enough to match up with them.

As far as the saints go we had our chance last year to rub it in there face in NO's had Ryan not choked away the game

I will say Ryan in the last two "prime time big games" NO's and Sanfran he was 67 for 87 with 640 yards problem is he had only two TDs and then two picks if he can not turn it over and play like that doesn't matter where we play or who we'll have a chance to win.

But I highly doubt we even have a chance as the panthers have everything to lose and the last time they we're hear we got lucky so I doubt they over look us.

Edited by THE ICEMAN

Sound like you want to tank - welcome to the Tankers my friend LOL

Have you seen this team play

Against the skins we nearly lost and they had like 6 turnovers we can't stop the run either I expect the Panthers to give this team another A$$ whipping again we,re just not healthy enough to match up with them.

As far as the saints go we had our chance last year to rub it in there face in NO's had Ryan not choked away the game

I will say Ryan in the last two "prime time big games" NO's and Sanfran he was 67 for 87 with 640 yards problem is he had only two TDs and then two picks if he can not turn it over and play like that doesn't matter where we play or who we'll have a chance to win.

But I highly doubt we even have a chance as the panthers have everything to lose and the last time they we're hear we got lucky so I doubt they over look us.

Did you see the way this team played against San Fran, who has arguably as stout of a defense, and similar offensive style? You sound like the guys who were convinced we were going to get beat by 30+ on Monday. I'm not saying we are going to win, but I think this post wreaks of someone who missed the San Fran game.