Sunday Can't Get Here Fast Enough!

Kevo

And now we have to wait until 3 o'clock! Aaarrrggghhh!

It irks me..................I was hoping the Panthers/Falcons would be the 4pm game.......

That way they know, if the Bucs win, the Panthers can just rest their starters and not even risk injuries in a very physical division match-up.

The Saints have to play balls to the wall regardless of what they see from the 1pm Panthers/Falcons game.

The Saints have to play balls to the wall regardless of what they see from the 1pm Panthers/Falcons game.

Not necessarily true.

If the Panthers lose and the Saints are blowing out the Bucs...then Payton could pull the starters in the 4th qtr.

I'm not expecting that...but it could happen :)

It irks me..................I was hoping the Panthers/Falcons would be the 4pm game.......

That way they know, if the Bucs win, the Panthers can just rest their starters and not even risk injuries in a very physical division match-up.

That's probably why they didn't do that, because they knew there was a good chance of that happening.

They started that week 17 rival stuff to prevent team's resting their starters for the playoffs... and with the NFC in a flux til the final game we could've rested our starters if the Saints just so happened to lose.

what are the panthers scenarios? does Arizonans out come matter?

If we want the #1 seed then Arizona and the Seahawks both have to lose and we have to win. Other than that then no, Arizona doesn't really matter to us.

If we win against y'all we're guaranteed the #2 seed either way. Lol, sucks knowing that we pretty much fumbled away what would've likely eventually be the #1 seed way back in week 1.

If we want the #1 seed then Arizona and the Seahawks both have to lose and we have to win. Other than that then no, Arizona doesn't really matter to us.

If we win against y'all we're guaranteed the #2 seed either way. Lol, sucks knowing that we pretty much fumbled away what would've likely eventually be the #1 seed way back in week 1.

If the Panthers lose and Saints win...Saints win the division.

That's fine. We're in the dance no matter what. One of the joys about clinching a spot in week 16, there are so many teams in week 17 playing for a spot, and could miss the playoffs completely.

I'll be rooting for the Falcons this Sunday...not expecting them to win...but still rooting for them.

Lord Jesus forgive me for rooting for the Falcons this week!!! :(