Boy Cave: Fatheads For G-Dawg Boyz

g-dawg

That's pretty cool for your kid!

thanks Dharma - they would be in my room as well if I was not married - LOL.

it was a lot of fun to do - we just had our house painted a month ago and I picked out the color for the boys room - "uncertain gray". My wife was like, "why did you pick gray?"..........I had this devious plan all along. ;)

YOu shouldve got em a new boy that ish look ragiddy LOL - J/K. I am pretty sure you are excited that your boys enjoy the Falcons and watching football along with their dad. Hopefully i get to experience the same FAlcons joy with my boy as he gets older

you will Jaymadd, you will - lots of fun when you have your boy(s) to share your passions for Falcons football - and for me, Georgia.

hopefully the Jaymadd nursery is red-n-black.

You should retake the second picture and have him move to left or right instead of pointing where he currently is...laugh.png

He is just telling the gators to chomp this.....

I never know what to get my daughters, a couple of years ago my oldest got exactly what she said she wanted a Matt Ryan Fat Head lol.

thanks Dharma - they would be in my room as well if I was not married - LOL.

it was a lot of fun to do - we just had our house painted a month ago and I picked out the color for the boys room - "uncertain gray". My wife was like, "why did you pick gray?"..........I had this devious plan all along. wink.png

I love it when a devious plan works to perfection. biggrin.png

Sg_C7i.gif