Why Is Chuck Smith Not Our Defensive Line Coach?

marvinthemartian

Chuck has been a coach at University of Tennessee and he has also lobbied for the D-line coach position here. so I guess AB ain't feeling Chuck like that which is odd since most of his pupils have been successful and get a lot of sacks.

go figure

This I am unfamiliar with. Link?

no link, this came from the man's mouth at a studio session. Chuck is a die hard Falcon and he even volunteered to coach and train Jamal Anderson & Bierman, both turned down his services

I know that he's volunteered to give free lessons to some of our players. I'm pretty sure that Bierman actually went to his camp last year. However, I am unaware of him saying, word for word, that he wants to be hired as one of our coaches. Giving lessons in the offseason, and being a full time year round coach are different things, after all.

I know that he's volunteered to give free lessons to some of our players. I'm pretty sure that Bierman actually went to his camp last year. However, I am unaware of him saying, word for word, that he wants to be hired as one of our coaches. Giving lessons in the offseason, and being a full time year round coach are different things, after all.

i would ask him