Is Paul Worrilow For Real ? Also. Bye Bye Spoon I M O

Andre5000

To me. He reminds me of Zach Thomas in his prime. No false steps, always directly to the ball, a sure tackler. He wraps up well, has great tackling technique, a nose for the ball. If we add some big bodies I can see him sticking for a while.. Also if Beirman is healed. Let him play OLB and let worthless Spoon walk. Dude never makes a sack or a big play.. WhifferSpoon has speed but rarely makes a big play. The opposite of a playmaker. Let someone else over pay him. We can use the money elsewhere on a playmaker. Plus he stays injured.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me. He reminds me of Zach Thomas in his prime. No false steps, always directly to the ball, a sure tackler. He wraps up well, has great tackling technique, a nose for the ball. If we add some big bodies I can see him sticking for a while.. Also if Beirman is healed. Let him play OLB and let worthless Spoon walk. Dude never makes a sack or a big play.. WhifferSpoon has speed but rarely makes a big play. The opposite of a playmaker. Let someone else over pay him. We can use the money elsewhere on a playmaker. Plus he stays injured.

Loved watching Zack Thomas play. Especially when a ball ever hit the ground he used to pick it up and start to run with it like it was a fumble. Lol

The only thing that worries me about Worrilow is his overall speed. His instincts are great, but I think the speed thing is the only thing that could hold him back a bit.

The key to not being super fast as a LB is what's known as " no false steps" Zach Thomas wasn't fast but his instincts n no false steps made up for it. But yeah. Not sure how fast he is.

please clue me in Worrilow replacing Spoon??? Current depth chart is

OLB Bartu Gaither

MLB Worrilow Dent

OLB Spoon Nicholas

I know many of these guys play multiple positions

BUT why would Spoon be the guy Replaced????

Why not Nicholas or Dent???

I'm just saying move Beirman to OLB and say bye to Spoon. Let them all duke it out for playing time. Isn't this the last year if his deal? Maybe it isn't

I'm not sold on Paul yet, past couple of weeks i've noticed him miss one on one tackles with the running back coming right at him. We need him to bring those backs down. I remember him missing Lacey one on one specifically. Is he making these tackles when backs and Wrs don't see him or is brining guys down when he's suppose to one on one. I need to watch more film.

I'm a teacher I got time lol.

I like Spoon. I think he provides some of the glue for whatever cohesion this group has as a unit. But I'm less than impressed with the lack of impact plays he's made in his career and very concerned about his injury problems. With a healthy season of above-average play next year, TD will give him a new deal.

I'm not sold on Paul yet, past couple of weeks i've noticed him miss one on one tackles with the running back coming right at him. We need him to bring those backs down. I remember him missing Lacey one on one specifically. Is he making these tackles when backs and Wrs don't see him or is brining guys down when he's suppose to one on one. I need to watch more film.

I'm a teacher I got time lol.

Watch the film and get back to me. LoL. I'm not sure yet either. If he is the real deal. we lucked out with Bartu and Warrilow . Wondering if that shows us how crappy TD is at drafting talent, knowing that 2 undrafted rookie free agents are 2 of our biggest contributors

Watch the film and get back to me. LoL. I'm not sure yet either. If he is the real deal. we lucked out with Bartu and Warrilow . Wondering if that shows us how crappy TD is at drafting talent, knowing that 2 undrafted rookie free agents are 2 of our biggest contributors

I will say to be undrafted he has done well, I will also say i'm over spoon. he's been nothing more than a cheerleader as of late. I'm wondering if it's the fact that we have small quick linemen instead of monsters up front. Our system or drafting of the front seven is flawed.

wow ... seriously?

Spoon ain't going anywhere and Spoon makes plenty of impact plays. Spoon Worrilow, Bartu are in positions where they need better play from the defensive line in order to be really effective. besides the only LB on the roster that's capable of consistently shedding blocks is Nicholas but yall wanted him on the bench. put some stout DTs in front of our LBs and they will be at least 50% better, but they need to sure up the tackling. this team is several missed tackles from being a top 10 unit. it's a shame when 70% of explosive plays against us went thru at least 2 tacklers.

Spoon is NOT gone. Baker had a worse issue with performance AND staying healthy, and Thomas "if I draft you I ignore your actual performance" Dimitroff drove a dump truck full of money and dumped it onto his front lawn. He will do the same with Spoon. We are going to be stuck with a handful of overrated china dolls as long as that mud flap is running this organization. Luckily, when our overcautious players fold again next year, Blank will have had enough, so in a couple of years we can look forward to a changing of the guard I think. By then there will be changes on other teams and good GM and HC candidates will be out there.

wow ... seriously?

Spoon ain't going anywhere and Spoon makes plenty of impact plays. Spoon Worrilow, Bartu are in positions where they need better play from the defensive line in order to be really effective. besides the only LB on the roster that's capable of consistently shedding blocks is Nicholas but yall wanted him on the bench. put some stout DTs in front of our LBs and they will be at least 50% better, but they need to sure up the tackling. this team is several missed tackles from being a top 10 unit. it's a shame when 70% of explosive plays against us went thru at least 2 tacklers.

Our DL is definitely a huge issue, but it doesn't change the fact that Spoon can't stay on the field AND might be one of our worst tacklers. He whiffs quite a bit...I bought into Spoon at first but the last couple years I'm coming to the frame of mind there's more hype than substance there, same thing with Moore.

Our DL is definitely a huge issue, but it doesn't change the fact that Spoon can't stay on the field AND might be one of our worst tacklers. He whiffs quite a bit...I bought into Spoon at first but the last couple years I'm coming to the frame of mind there's more hype than substance there, same thing with Moore.

every one of our defenders whiffs on tackles quite a bit, except Nic