Bucs@saints

Big Bubba

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as an aside: do any Bucs fans want so see Schiano buy himself another year? You guys have legit talent.

Absolutely NOT! Sad thing is though.....he wins this last game, the Glazers probably allow him to screw things up even more. He's not a bad guy, but he's probably the worst GAME DAY head coach in the NFL.

I'm more than willing to watch you guys batter us 41-0 in order to get rid of this guy.angry.png

So... if the Bucs and Cards win then the Saints are out of the playoffs? Honestly it sucks that it has to come down to that when both of those teams are better than anything in the NFCE and NFCN.

I felt the same way about the Panthers the final two weeks. Glad we finally got that out the way.

Might be short-lived if Shula doesn't get his mind right and Smitty doesn't heal up doe.

Saints playoffs start Sunday.

They started last week brother. That's not a dig, just truth.

I think you guys should win vs the Bucs...

but, it wouldn't shock me if the Bucs got the upset win. Just like it wouldn't shock me if the Falcons got an upset win. Any given Sunday. Always.

So... if the Bucs and Cards win then the Saints are out of the playoffs? Honestly it sucks that it has to come down to that when both of those teams are better than anything in the NFCE and NFCN.

I felt the same way about the Panthers the final two weeks. Glad we finally got that out the way.

Might be short-lived if Shula doesn't get his mind right and Smitty doesn't heal up doe.

Yep. If Cards and Bucs win, Saints are sitting at home in January. There is that sinking feeling, not knowing what is going on. I, too, was worried we wouldn't even make the playoffs. Knowing that whatever happens, we've still a spot, is a nice feeling. When a lot of the other teams in the league are in a "Win in week 17 or miss the playoffs" mode.

Firing Schiano, Sullivan, and replacing Mike Glennon > Saints not going to the POs...just saying

Well, good sir, that depends on who you ask.

Win or lose, I would like to see a good, close game in the Bucs/Saints match-up. Bucs are the last team left that has the chance to beat the Saints in the Dome. They are unbeatable there, so if the Bucs can break that myth.....then #respect.

Yep. If Cards and Bucs win, Saints are sitting at home in January. There is that sinking feeling, not knowing what is going on. I, too, was worried we wouldn't even make the playoffs. Knowing that whatever happens, we've still a spot, is a nice feeling. When a lot of the other teams in the league are in a "Win in week 17 or miss the playoffs" mode.

Yep, both us and the Saints had a lot on the line in that last game. HeII, maybe even more so for the Saints because they were GUARANTEED the #2 seed with a chance at the #1 seed if they beat us. The know absolutely no one wants to play them in that dome in the playoffs, same with the Seahawks and their HFA.

Both those teams have a considerably easier road to the Super Bowl with HFA throughout the playoffs.

Oh well, just glad we locked our spot up either way... we're about the same team at home as we are on the road.

Yep, both us and the Saints had a lot on the line in that last game. HeII, maybe even more so for the Saints because they were GUARANTEED the #2 seed with a chance at the #1 seed if they beat us. The know absolutely no one wants to play them in that dome in the playoffs, same with the Seahawks and their HFA.

Both those teams have a considerably easier road to the Super Bowl with HFA throughout the playoffs.

Oh well, just glad we locked our spot up either way... we're about the same team at home as we are on the road.

Yeah we both had a lot on the line. Carolina had probably more cause if they would of lost and then seeing ari win, ari jumps them and car is sitting on the outside hoping for a Sf win.

Yeah we both had a lot on the line. Carolina had probably more cause if they would of lost and then seeing ari win, ari jumps them and car is sitting on the outside hoping for a Sf win.

But now we are needing to win or a cards loss to get into the playoffs. Winning at Carolina was just as important to us for our own survival.

I REAAALLLY hope we meet Carolina again in the playoffs! :)

But now we are needing to win or a cards loss to get into the playoffs. Winning at Carolina was just as important to us for our own survival.

I REAAALLLY hope we meet Carolina again in the playoffs! :)

Not really. We need to win in week 17 and we r in.

If car would of loss, a win in week 17 wouldn't mean squat unless Sf beats ari.

We don't need help and they would have.

Not really. We need to win in week 17 and we r in.

If car would of loss, a win in week 17 wouldn't mean squat unless Sf beats ari.

We don't need help and they would have.

We only needed to win one without help to get in too. That's why we've already got a playoff spot clinched regardless of what happens.

We just had to beat either you or Atlanta to get in, same with y'all now. Beat the Bucs and you're in. Lose... and well, you might not make it at all. Same would've been the case for us.

I REAAALLLY hope we meet Carolina again in the playoffs! smile.png

Me too.............................. I hope it's at BOA again though. Really don't want to go to the Dome in the playoffs. :lol:

We only needed to win one without help to get in too. That's why we've already got a playoff spot clinched regardless of what happens.

We just had to beat either you or Atlanta to get in, same with y'all now. Beat the Bucs and you're in. Lose... and well, you might not make it at all. Same would've been the case for us.

Having to wait until week 17 to find out if you make the playoffs isn't exactly the best way to make it in...especially when you could have done it in week 16.

But,the Panthers still have to play the team in front of them in order to secure at least the #2 seed.

We were just talking about making the playoffs, which we're guaranteed no matter what happens. That's fine by me... especially after starting off 1-3.

What is Mike Smith's record against Carolina?

2-3 against Rivera. About to be 3-3. wink.png

edit: 3-2 against Rivera... thanks for letting me know the typo lol

Edited by Ginn & Juice