Coaches Already Reaching Out To Penn St

Unknøwn

I found the article and Munchak was reportedly the top choice of Penn State in 2011 but he did of course pass them over. However at that time he was in his very first season of being the Titans HC. Now he's on an extremely hot seat and probably won't survive beyond this week so it makes sense he would let Penn State know he's ready to take the job now.

Reports coming out that O'Brien was tired of the politics in the college game. He was also tired of hearing from the "Paterno people". Which would explain why he got the NFL buyout in his contract lowered just before the end of the NFL season.

Good for O'Brien and to h3ll with the "Paterno" people. Paterno is trash, as far as I'm concerned.

Reports coming out that O'Brien was tired of the politics in the college game. He was also tired of hearing from the "Paterno people". Which would explain why he got the NFL buyout in his contract lowered just before the end of the NFL season.

I didn't expect O'Brien to last long there. He's always been an NFL guy.