Matt Ryan Doesn't Deserve This...

Simicager

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan may be a better player than Kap, and his play may be better than what the team as a whole is producing but every player on this team deserves this. Until I see a player play for league minimum and the love of the game, I won't shed a tear for any of them.

I feel for the season ticket holders. I feel bad for long suffering fans of this franchise. I feel for my girlfriend who dropped $600 on tickets to last nights game back in September to give me a great XMAS gift. There are many people who don't deserve this, but none of them are wearing numbers on their backs.

Ryan may be a better player than Kap, and his play may be better than what the team as a whole is producing but every player on this team deserves this. Until I see a player play for league minimum and the love of the game, I won't shed a tear for any of them.

I feel for the season ticket holders. I feel bad for long suffering fans of this franchise. I feel for my girlfriend who dropped $600 on tickets to last nights game back in September to give me a great XMAS gift. There are many people who don't deserve this, but none of them are wearing numbers on their backs.

I understand that. I was just saying the dude gets clobbered every game. Edited by Simicager

He played well last night. Kaepernick isn't half the QB he is. Matt doesn't deserve the o-line the team has given him. I'd take Matt over kaepernick any day of the week.

lol...it's hard to build an o-line when you have two #1 receivers and a top 3 talent at TE, with a pro bowl caliber running back. people think we'll be better off with a top o-line, but then Ryan would be playing with scrub receivers.

lol...it's hard to build an o-line when you have two #1 receivers and a top 3 talent at TE, with a pro bowl caliber running back. people think we'll be better off with a top o-line, but then Ryan would be playing with scrub receivers.

not a top o-line but even middle of the pack would work. The 49ers have no problem with weapons and have the best line in the league

Not going to blame a man for making money. TD shoulda told him to kick rocks.

I'm not going to hate on a man for what he makes, but I am certainly not going to feel bad for a professional getting paid above market rate who isn't riding off into the sunset the way he hoped. Tony G is all class and I doubt he would have self pity over this season either.