Corey Peters And Zeke Are Heading To Injured Reserve

DirtyBird8711

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

I think a lot of people like zeke just cause anything is better then Decoud. I like Motta but I feel he is going to just be back up for any where he plays.

When I saw Peters crying on the bench I knew he was out. I'm sure he was crying about the free agent dollars that went down the drain. Sad cause he was playing well. He's really the only DT I would re-sign from the Falcons. Babineaux is too old. Peria is too Jelly. Time to get the right DTs on this roster. Preferably some as beaters.

When I saw Peters crying on the bench I knew he was out. I'm sure he was crying about the free agent dollars that went down the drain. Sad cause he was playing well. He's really the only DT I would re-sign from the Falcons. Babineaux is too old. Peria is too Jelly. Time to get the right DTs on this roster. Preferably some as beaters.

achiles injury is not the end of the world. Crabtree had one in training camp and hes already playing, Kroy is reportedly close to 100%, Grimes had one last year and hes doing fine, I'm sure Vince Wilfork will be fine also. I'm confident Corey will be back.

achiles injury is not the end of the world. Crabtree had one in training camp and hes already playing, Kroy is reportedly close to 100%, Grimes had one last year and hes doing fine, I'm sure Vince Wilfork will be fine also. I'm confident Corey will be back.

Peters will ultimately be fine but it's certainly a setback going into the offseason. Still does not change my opinion that he's the only one of our three free agent DTs that we should retain and that we need to get a proper 1/2i-tech NT so Peters can play a more natural position for his skill sets such as 3-tech or 5-tech.

Peters will ultimately be fine but it's certainly a setback going into the offseason. Still does not change my opinion that he's the only one of our three free agent DTs that we should retain and that we need to get a proper 1/2i-tech NT so Peters can play a more natural position for his skill sets such as 3-tech or 5-tech.

we need new DT's for sure. Jerry shows flashes but not enough, I love Babs to death but the guy is getting old. I wish we would play Robertson more. Its a good offseason to go to a 3-4 I hope we do.

Peters has unfortunately been plagued with injuries his entire career. I hate to see it go this way for him.

On the Falcons front, it could be that we just saw any plan to draft a RG early, go right down the drain. If there was such a plan that is.

we need new DT's for sure. Jerry shows flashes but not enough, I love Babs to death but the guy is getting old. I wish we would play Robertson more. Its a good offseason to go to a 3-4 I hope we do.

We're not moving to a 3-4. We're moving to a LEO 4-3, which is essentially a pure fusion between the two formations and is what the Seahawks run. Here's a good write up with photos of the front seven:

Peters' injury was just the football gods giving us a second middle finger just before the season ended.

Those gods wear striped shirts, blow whistles and have a yellow hanky they like to throw a lot whenever they want to influence games in the favor of Falcons' opponents.

Of course our O line is so bad, the refs stopped calling roughing penalties against Ryan. Because if they called all of those, penalty yards would be our main offense....