So Next Sunday...hmm

Miller2Rison

next Sunday when we face the Panthers, SAINTS fans will be rooting for us. If the Saints lose next Sunday and the Panthers beat us the Panthers could have the division wrapped up and possibly keep the Saints at home considering some other W/Ls that day. sooo if we beat the Panthers we could actually help the SAINTS get into the playoffs. I guess the time to tank is now? what. I dont know about this game man I mean i know our team doesnt want to lose the last game of the season but winning is helping our biggest rival get into the playoffs. whoa idk man i guess if we were going to tank next Sunday would be the game to tank in huh.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh they play the bucs at home? lol nevermind then it wont matter if we win or lose.

wait actually if we beat the panthers the saints win the division if we lose to the panthers the panthers win the division regardless if saints win or lose, best saints can finish is 11-5, panthers will be 12-4 if they beat us.

Saints are just trying to win the Division, we are in the playoff's next week baring a variety of scenario's..

We're hoping Panthers play to lose not Falcons play to win, Panthers and Saints fans both already know Falcon's are no match for Panthers and Panther fans are already licking their chops because they already feel they have this game in the bag lol..

Edited by WhoDatSwagga

I would love to see the Bucs beat New Orleans. You know it's hilarious that a team that started 9-2 now has to fight to get in the playoffs. Not win the division. Just to make the playoffs. It's absolutely hilarious. New Orleans on the road in the playoffs will be one and done. I don't think they beat Philly in Philly or Chicago in Chi town. And if by some chance they do, NO WAY they win in Seattle. That team is toast.

I hate the panties almost as much as I hate the aints. The panties fanbase is actually more obnoxious and stupid than the aints fanbase but it's hard to overcome the forty five years of aint hatred that was instilled in me when I was the young age of six years and then has grown on it's own. The panties are just like that bothersome little snotty kid that moved into the neighborhood a few months ago.

Only the cowboy fans are anywhere close to being as obnoxious as Saints fans

No the panties fans are right up there with them. At least the aints and the cowgirls have been competitive. The panties have not been to the playoffs since 2008 and have not even been close. They were one of the laughingstocks of the league as recently as last season but watch what happens now. Rather than having some humility and being thankful for just being in the mix again, they will be strutting around like they own the league now. And Lord forbid they should actually win a playoff game! Then there heads will swell so big there will be no room for the rest of us on the site.

We hear Saints fans ignorant drivel constantly. I haven't seen any Carologic around here in years. Not saying I want to, just saying ever since they started blowing chunks about 6 years ago, Carologic has rightfully been on the shelf.

Trust me, Carologic is alive and well. Just go over to RC and find the thread about an "All NFC South team" where panties fans were trying to put Newton second on the depth chart behind Brees and ahead of Ryan.