How Many Qb Would Trade Their Weapons On Offense For Cam's?

Rewind

Simple question. After reviewing the Saints vs Panther game and looking back on this season.

How many starting QB in this league with everybody healthy would trade their skill position players for what Cam has to work with?

I can think of 2 maybe 3.

JETS, RAIDERS, maybe the Rams.

Simple question. After reviewing the Saints vs Panther game and looking back on this season.

How many starting QB in this league with everybody healthy would trade their skill position players for what Cam has to work with?

I can think of 2 maybe 3.

JETS, RAIDERS, maybe the Rams.

That's a fair question. You might add the Jags to that list. I think the JETS have the worst skill players (meaning WRs and TEs) to complement Geno. Raiders have Streater who likely would start alongside a healthy SS89. Rams have Tavon and Jared Cook, but I'm not sure he's an upgrade over Olsen. I think Olsen is under-utliized in your attack.

BTW, that screen play that you run where you fake a screen to one-side and throw it to the other is a thing of beauty!

Edited by Bart2Ryan+beyond

That's a fair question. You might add the Jags to that list. I think the JETS have the worst skill players (meaning WRs and TEs) to complement Geno. Raiders have Streater who likely would start alongside a healthy SS89. Rams have Tavon and Jared Cook, but I'm not sure he's an upgrade over Olsen. I think Olsen is under-utliized in your attack.

BTW, that screen play that you run where you fake a screen to one-side and throw it to the other is a thing of beauty!

I would have said the Jags to but I like Blackman (w/o baggage of course) and Cecil Short over everybody not name Smith at WR. And even then I like them over the 34 year old Smitty. I like Olsen over Lewis but again that difference is closers then the WR talent of both teams and the RBC group in my opinion is a wash. Besides Tolbert at FB.

So I'm still only seeing the Jets and the Raiders really. I said maybe the Rams but I like their young group of WR more then the Panthers as well.

Would not trade anything for Cam...that you want?

The question is how many teams would trade their offensive skill position players for Carolina's offensive skill position players. Not including the QBs.

Edited by NYG4

Olsen has good hands... and that's about it. He gets destroyed in the blocking game sometimes (though at least he can block a little) and you literally only have to touch the dude to make him fall down after he gets the ball.

Lol I love the dude but I don't think I've EVER seen him get a yard after contact.

The question is how many teams would trade their offensive skill position players for Carolina's offensive skill position players. Not including the QBs.

The better question is how many teams would trade the falcons for their OLINE (and we will throw in our DLINE for free)

Solid Running Backs 2-3 deep, Smith at WR..... The Panthers aren't so weak at these positions.

We've had Stew for like 2 games the whole year, and he's been a non-factor when he's been around the past 2 years anyways.

Deangelo... I don't even know how to describe him. He either rips off a TD or kills drives by getting tackled for a loss or no gain over and over and over again.

Tolbert we only ever use in goal line and 3rd/4th and 1 situations. The most criminally underused player on the roster IMO, but he does a lot of blocking and is listed as FB.

Smitty isn't even close to the gamer he used to be... and it's pretty moot now since he's injured.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

The better question is how many teams would trade the falcons for their OLINE (and we will throw in our DLINE for free)

Dolphins, Colts, Raiders, Redskins, Buffalo, Giants, Pittsburgh, and the Panthers are probably even with your Oline.

Edited by Rewind

We've had Stew for like 2 games the whole year, and he's been a non-factor when he's been around the past 2 years anyways.

Deangelo... I don't even know how to describe him. He either rips off a TD or kills drives by getting tackled for a loss or no gain over and over and over again.

Tolbert we only ever use in goal line and 3rd/4th and 1 situations. The most criminally underused player on the roster IMO, but he does a lot of blocking and is listed as FB.

Smitty isn't even close to the gamer he used to be... and it's pretty moot now since he's injured.

Your rushing game is ranked #11 and is only a few yards away from being a Top 6 attack. It ain't as bad as it's being made out to be.