As Far As The Secondary Goes

Decoud actually had a solid game, especially on the tackling end. I have a little more faith in him going forward.

Moore didn't stand out, but I did see him whiff a few tackles.

McClain got ABUSED. Whoever was going against McClain the whole first half of the game is who they threw to. Surely Asante could've been in there and done better?

Alford is looking a lot like a rookie. It's happened a lot here at the end. Granted it's the rookie wall and...he's a rookie, however...

I only saw Trufant thrown at once. There may have been others, but the only time I saw was when Boldin got him after his cheap shot

Decoud actually had a solid game, especially on the tackling end. I have a little more faith in him going forward.

Moore didn't stand out, but I did see him whiff a few tackles.

McClain got ABUSED. Whoever was going against McClain the whole first half of the game is who they threw to. Surely Asante could've been in there and done better?

Alford is looking a lot like a rookie. It's happened a lot here at the end. Granted it's the rookie wall and...he's a rookie, however...

I only saw Trufant thrown at once. There may have been others, but the only time I saw was when Boldin got him after his cheap shot

I agree with most of what of what you have to say and really not as concerned with our secondary, my concern is still the trenches

It looks like there will be work down the road , but I can see a bright future for this Secondary.

I would like to pick up one guy in the draft to challenge Decoud for his job and maybe one more guy to challenge McClain too.

Late round picks or UDFA like what happened with Paul .W . to see if we can get a steal.